A Match Made In Heaven or Bathroom.

Summary:
Remember that one time White Eskimo and The Rogue played the same competition?
Let's imagine things from then to the X-Factor.
(told from Harry's POV)

-------------------------------------I was sooooo nervous! It's not like I wasn't used to playing with the guys. We practiced every day in the basement, and we'd played a few small shows before, but this was our first competition! Ahh! The nerves were unrelenting as our call time got closer and closer. I couldn't contain my excitement, or my bladder, so I dashed off to the loos for a second before we were supposed to go on. I was trying to rush so I could get back to the band and have time for our routine warm ups. So, in the midst of all my excitement and running, I accidentally ran into a rather cute guy on the way in. We knocked heads and I stumbled back.

"Oops!" I said. I felt terrible for hitting him in the head that way!

"Hi!" he replied. "I'm Louis, from The Rogue. Are you Harry Styles?" he asked.

I nodded and grinned. "The one and only. Nice to meet you," I said.

"Wow! I can't believe I'm meeting you," he said. "You have a wicked voice mate."

I shook my head. "Nah, thank you though. If you don't mind, I'm going to hit the stall and then get back outside. We're playing right before you!"

"Oh, no problem! Good luck," Louis said.

"Thanks. You too," I replied. I finally got in and out of the bathroom and found my way back to side stage. The guys and I did the regular warm-ups and soundchecked our instruments. Finally, it was our turn. We covered Summer of 69 and everyone loved it! When The Rogue went on, I went down to the front to watch. They were a lot of fun. I went backstage back with the boys and congratulated Louis on a good show. Neither of our bands won that time, but we decided that we would all go out to coffee together. I had a lot of fun talking with all of them, especially Louis. We decided it was too loud for us in the tiny, crowded coffee shop and took our coffees on a walk. It was cold outside, but it was nice to just get to talk to him.

"So, how old are you?" Louis asked.

"I'm fourteen, almost fifteen," I said. I didn't want him to think I was a baby, but I didn't want to lie. "What about you?" I asked, knowing he was older.

"I'm sixteen," he said. "I'll be seventeen in a month too."

"Oh," I said, disappointed. Louis was so nice. I wish I had a chance with him, but he's way older than me.

"Listen, Harry, you're amazing. Why don't we keep in touch?" he asked. "What's your phone number?"

We exchanged numbers and kept talking as we walked back to the coffee shop. When we got there, our friends were begging us to go our separate ways to get home and out of the cold.

"Well, this was fun," Louis said.

"Yeah," I sighed back. "Let's do it again?"

"Someday," He said. "Well, I'll text you." He leaned in and kissed me right on the mouth. My stomach flipped.

"Yeah, text me," I sighed out, trying not to seem too happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We stayed in touch. We would text each other at least a few times a week. About a year later, A couple of friends invited me out to a Script concert, and I decided to go. We went out to this great restaurant, and then hit up the venue. Since one of them was overage, he went and bought us some beers. It was the first time I had ever had an alcoholic drink, but I was ready to have fun, so I tried it. Before I knew it, I'd had three of them. As always, my kitten bladder couldn't handle that much beer, so I headed to the bathrooms in between sets. On my way out, I hit some poor soul in the face with the door.