What If We Were.

Louis turned the key to the door and walked in. He stomped the snow off of his shoes and shook the flurries off of his shoulders.

"Hey Hazza!" He yelled out in the apartment. When he got no response, it worried him. He peeled off his coat and walked into the kitchen. He noticed a purple sticky note on the fridge.

Hey Lou -

I'm out with Taylor tonight, okay? There are mini-pizzas in the freezer for you. Just don't burn the house down. I'll see you around midnight mate!

Love Haz.

Louis sighed. He was planning on spending Friday night with his best friend. The day had been long and exhausting, and he had been running all over the place. All Louis wanted was to spend the night with his feet propped up on the coffee table, eating popcorn and making jokes at bad rom-coms with Harry. But, plans were changing. He popped the mini-pizzas in the oven and went to change. He threw on a pair of red sweatpants and a white v-neck and went in to check the pizzas. He sighed seeing they weren't done - he was hungrier than he had realized earlier. He flopped down on the couch and sighed in discontent, picking up the remote. As he browsed through the channels, he decided there was nothing to watch and turned off the TV. Bored as he was, he picked up his laptop and went to Twitter.

He was mentioned constantly. He almost ignored them all. But it got harder all the time, especially the ones about him and Harry. How absurd were the fans, thinking him and Harry were anything but friends? Nonetheless, he'd get feelings sometimes. When him and Harry were at the fair, at the top of the Ferris wheel, he wanted so badly to kiss him for a split second. He shook it off as nerves or fatigue. Then there was the night Harry's towel dropped off his bum in the living room and he had gotten half-hard at the sight. He darted to the bathroom, dismissing it as his bladder or something, but he was running out of excuses. He was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, the fans were right. Maybe he wanted Larry Stylinson to be real.

But that didn't mean Harry did.

Louis shook his head. He needed to focus on something else. Suddenly, he remembered the pizzas and dashed into the kitchen. They were done perfectly - a little brown on the edges but still not overdone. He smiled down at the mini pizzas on the counter. Harry would be proud of him. Rarely did he successfully cook anything, even mini pizza. Harry did most of the cooking; he even made toast in the mornings because Lou always managed to burn it. But tonight, Louis had done something to make Harry proud. The problem was, he wasn't here to see it.

He ate the pizza and walked back over to the couch. He pulled the laptop back onto his lap and pulled up Tumblr. Scrolling through his feed, what popped up but Larry Stylinson fanfiction. He tried to resist, but the temptation was too much. He clicked on the feed and read.

Harry caressed Louis fragile features in his large hands. "Please." Louis relented and slowly started pumping in and out of Harry, grunting and sighing in pleasure.

Louis hated to admit it, but he was getting slightly aroused by the fanfic. He rubbed his hardening member through his cotton pants, groaning. He thought about all the good times he had shared with his Haz. The ski trip, where they spent five days attached at the hip. The tours, where they were with the other guys, but shared something special: something the other boys didn't have with anyone. He thought back on all the fun they had messing around on camera and TwitCam, and realized he may have had these feelings for longer than he imagined; he had just misinterpreted them.

Was this the moment he realized he had fallen for his best mate? Maybe it was.

He sighed and threw his head back on the couch. How was he supposed to deal with this? He couldn't tell Haz. That would make this awkward. That would mean one of them would move out, there would be silence in their once-warm relationship. It was decided then; he would keep it to himself. He felt his lower half twitch in contempt.

Well, that didn't mean he couldn't indulge in the possibility, right? He was home alone. Louis clicked back to the fanfiction, pulling up one clearly marked "steamy smut." He started reading, pumping himself in his sweats. His hair started to fall over his forehead and he barely noticed. He was too into the fanfiction. Just as he was about to climax, he heard the keys in the door. He slammed his laptop shut and pushed it on the ground, then sprawled out on the couch.

"Hey Lou," Harry said opening the door. "I brought you leftovers because I figured you burned the pizza." He glanced over at Louis' strange situation on the couch and put two and two together. "Oh, was I interrupting something?"

"No, no. I'm just going to go to bed. Night Harry," Louis mumbled. He got off the couch and slammed the door to his bedroom.

Harry, too curious for his own good, went snooping about for what Louis was messing about to. He opened the laptop and keyed in the password. He and Louis shared everything; there wasn't a secret Harry didn't know about Lou.

Or so he thought.

He was surprised to find fanfiction pulled up on the laptop. After reading a few lines, he realized that the fanfiction was about them. What was going on? Harry's head started to spin. Louis really felt this way about him? Got off to the thought of him?

Harry smiled. He had sort-of liked Louis for a long time. He always wondered what it would be like to actually be with him, lay with him. He shut the laptop gently and walked to Louis' door.

"Lou, open up, okay?" Harry knocked softly on the door. "Louis, can I come in?"

Louis came to the door and opened it, then plopped on the bed face-down. "Go away Haz, please," Louis whined.

"Why?" Harry asked, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing Lou's back. "You embarrassed that I caught you in the middle of a wank? Or is it because of what I found on your computer?"

Louis looked up at him, eyes wide. "You know?" Harry nodded. Louis groaned and threw his face into the pillow.

"It's okay. Look at me," Harry commanded. "I want to try something." Louis looked up slowly, and Harry presses his lips against Lou's. At first, they kissed slowly. It was exploratory. He then sped up the kiss, the bottom of his stomach filling with lust. He pulled himself on top of Louis, but Lou protested. He swung him over, pinning him on the bed. Although Louis was smaller than Harry, his attitude outweighed Harry's ten-fold. He was always dominant in their friendship; he didn't want that to change in their relationship.

Louis pulled his shirt over his head and threw it in the floor. He popped the buttons off of Harry's shirt, pulling it apart. Harry raised an eyebrow at him, and Louis smirked sensually. He kissed a line down Harry's tanned chest and undid his zipper. Harry wiggled out of his jeans, giggling at how ridiculous he must look. He knew he wore them too tight, but he liked the feeling anyway. Lou kicked his sweatpants off and then realized what was happening.

Harry Styles was underneath him, in his boxers, with a hard on.

He smiled and kissed him furiously. He ran a finger into the waistband of Harry's briefs, sending a shiver of pleasure down Harry's spine. He grabbed the small of Louis' back, pulling his groin closer and bucking his hips up. Louis groans and reaches to the bedstand and grabs the lube. Harry looks up at him, as if to say, Are you sure? and Louis nods. He pulls off Harry's briefs and follows with his own, then squirts the lube up in his hand. He loosens Harry up with one finger, then two, and then he is practically begging for him. He entered him slowly at first, and, after Harry adjusted, he started moving faster and faster, and finally started hitting Harry's prostate. He screamed in pleasure, Oh, God, fuck Lou! Right there! and by the time he knew it, Harry was sending streaks of white all up his toned chest. Seeing Harry so vulnerable and in ecstasy made him come, filling Harry with every last drop of pleasure exiting his body. They cleaned up in silence, but neither of them needed to say a word. When they were back in bed, warm and together, Harry posed a question to Louis.

"How long did you have feelings like this?" Harry asked.

Lou chuckled. "A long time. But I just realized it tonight, and well, then there I was, fucking myself to fanfiction." Harry laughed softly and pulled him closer.

"Well, I'm glad. I love you a lot, Lou, and I've just been too afraid to do anything about it."

Louis sighed in content. "I love you too Hazza."