" Why me? What did I ever do?" I cried and Jake got up pulled me into him rubbing my back as I cried on his shoulder.

" How about you get him out of your mind and we can get ice cream." He then whispered in my ear and I looked up at him and managed a smile. He knows me so well that I would do anything for some ice cream, but I wont jump of a cliff or anything like that and I'm not fat or anything too, I just LOVE ice cream, vanilla is my favorite. " Lets go." He then added pulling his keys out of his pocket.

" I love ice cream!" I sang and he chuckled.

" Wait is he out of your head?" He asked turning toward me and I frowned a little.

" Yes mother." I joked and he glared at me for a second before turning around again.

" I'm a dude." He said opening the front door and I grinned and heard him chuckle while we walked to his car. I remember that car, his dad used to drive them to school in that, it's an old fashion pick-up truck. It used to be a baby blue with a white and sliver stripe went along it, but now it's a deep ocean blue and the windows are tinted.

" Wow, you really gave the car a make over." I said hoping in the passenger's seat while he started to truck. He turned to me and smiled.

" Baby blue isn't my thing." He said and I laughed.

" Wait my mom doesn't know I'm gone!" I said as we pulled out of the driveway and he turned to me quick and smiled again

" Don't think I stopped by the diner and talked to your mom." He said and I relaxed a little and sat back in the seat.

---------------

I was really sad that Jake had to leave after we got ice cream, but he said that he'll try to visit me again and bring Daisy. He left around six in the afternoon and had a long trip home. I gave him a death hug and he did the same to me and I couldn't breath, he's gotten stronger also. I headed back into the living room and laid down on the couch, closing my eyes.

" Cherry get up!" The demon, I mean Peaches said and I flipped my eyes open and rubbed them sitting up. I looked at Peaches and right next to her looking down at me was Colton, the last kid I want to see now. I glared at him and got up heading over to the kitchen, and I looked at the clock and saw it was seven at night. I sighed and sat on the counter laying my head on my arms closing my eyes again, then someone walked into the kitchen and I looked up and saw Colton looking at me his face showing to many emotions to describe.

" Cherr-" He started but I held up my hand and got up leaving the kitchen. I didn't want to talk to him and I will not talk to he ever again. I ran up the stairs and went to my room and slammed my door shut locking it again and leaning against it sliding down to the floor. I wanted to cry again, but I couldn't. He's not my friend no more and I'm not his friend. I heard the sound of heels and knew it was Peaches, the noise then stopped in front of my door and I didn't move.

" You were smart not to talk to him." She said sharply and then I heard her walk away and back downstairs. Don't cry, I couldn't cry, she might just hear me and make fun of me at school. I know what your thinking, how could my sister, my twin do this to me. Well she told me this one thing a million times and sometimes I break into tears when I hear it. I don't really what to say it because it's just to much to me, the first time I heard it was in forth grade when I spilled milk on her favorite blue dress on purpose and she yelled at me saying that it.

" Cherry dinner!"'I heard my mom yell from downstairs and I got up from the floor and unlocked my door and went downstairs into the kitchen. The air was filled with the smell of chicken and rice, yay my favorite! I grabbed a plate and sat down on the counter and taking some chicken and rice. My dad then came in and he looked stressed and he was still wearing his dress pants and shirt, but he smiled when he saw me and I smiled back. Just as I thought Peaches and Colton came in and they were looking at me, and they sat at the other end of the counter next to each other. I rolled my eyes and went back to eating, when they started talking, god no I'm not listening to Peaches. I was about to open my mouth when I remember and shook my head slightly and got up grabbing my plate and left the kitchen and headed to the TV room, my second favorite place on earth, my bedroom coming into first. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and it was turned to the news and the lady was talking about Colton and I quickly changed the channel and ended up finding a cartoon I used to watch, but I felt like watching it now, because there was nothing else on.