Thirteen

/Mona's POV/

When Rylie and I got back from Jake's funeral, we immediately went to our own rooms and did our own crap. I went onto my laptop.

I clicked confirm on the website. Well, that's it. I dropped out of university. I wasn't enjoying it at all, anyway. I picked up my phone and sent Brendon a message.

Me: I'll go on tour with you.

Brendon: AHH! YAY! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7am! Pack clothes for about a month.

Me: Okay.

I put my phone down and sighed happily. I needed to tell Rylie. I stood up and walked down the hall to her bedroom and knocked before walking in.

"Hey? What's up?" she said, pulling an earbud out.

"So. I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I won't be back for like.. 18 days maybe?"

"Okay. Do we have nutella still?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"Alright, good. I can survive. Oh, by the way. I'm going on a date with this girl tonight." she said.

"Okay. Have fun. Don't get pregnant." I smirked.

"Mona.. you.. you do realize how sex works right? There kinda needs to be a penis in order to be pregnant." she snorted.

"Yeah I know I was making a joooke." I dragged out the O. She laughed and I walked out. I packed my bags and headed over to Brendon's cause I was bored. Might as well stay the night. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Oh, hey come in." he said "Why are you here so early?"

"I'm bored and excited." I said and he chuckled.

"Well, I guess you can meet one of my friends. Pete!" He called.

"Wait you don't mean.." I said as Pete Wentz walked out.

"Hey." he said calmly.

"Hi!" I squealed. "I was a huge fan of FOB in high school!"

"Haha, thanks. Brendon, I'm gonna go. I've been up since three am. I'll see you guys tomorrow." he said before stepping by me and walking out.

"Anyway, what's up?" Brendon said as we walked to the kitchen. We sat down at the table.

"Nothing really. Rylies going on a date with some girl so I figured I won't bother her." I picked up and apple and tossed it between my hands.

"Ah. Know her name?"

"Nope. I can message her though." I said, pulling out my phone. "Ooh, let's Skype. See what she looks like." I said, clicking the Video Call button. Her face appeared suddenly.

"Hey!! Meet my date!" A girl with short brown hair stepped into the screen. She had blue eyes and amazing skin.

"Hi!" she said.

"Sarah." Brendon said angrily. His hands were balled into fists.

"Oh.. Hi Brenny.." she smirked.

"Wait, this is Sarah?" I asked. Brendon nodded. My hands went stiff. "We gotta go, Rylie." I hung up, not letting her say bye.

"Why is she trying to wiggle her way back?" Brendon said, running his fingers through his hair stressfully.

"I have no idea, but from what you've told me we have to get her away from Rylie." I said and he nodded. I texted Rylie and told her to stay away from Sarah. She's using her.

"I'm really tired, let's get some sleep." Brendon suggested. I agreed and we went to his room, got in bed, and immediately passed out.

***

We woke up at five and got all our crap together and went to Brendon's studio. It was really cool, all the different machines.

"Okay. Spence, you already know Mona. Dallon, Ian, this is Mona." Brendon said. They both said hi. Dallon was really tall it scared me. We drove to the airport where we went through security and everything and then waited for us to board.

"Soo. Are you excited?" Brendon asked me.

"Duh!" I smiled. He held my hand and we were called over the intercom to board. It was a hussle to get on the plane, and I noticed something. Breezy, Dallon's wife, and I were the only girls. Figures.

We boarded and I was sitting beside Brendon and Spencer. Dallon, Breezy and Ian sat with each other. Zack, their tour manager, sat with some security guards.

"I'm gonna take a nap, okay?" I told Brendon. He nodded and stared out the window. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb. Before I knew it, I was passed out.

***

I woke up just when we landed. We got up and got off the plane, walking toward baggage claim.

"Where the fuck is my ba-oh its right there." I heard Zack say and it made me chuckle.

"Okay, everyone got their bag?" One of the security guards called. We all nodded and walked out, Brendon still holding my hand.

"Thank you for bringing me." I said.

"Thank you for coming." Brendon smiled.

We boarded the bus and I was in awe. There was two flat screens, one in the back, one in the front, a bathroom, and ten bunks. There was a small kitchen with a dining area across from it. It was huge.

"Okay. Mona you can have this bunk." Brendon said, motioning toward a bunk in the middle.

"Okay." I put my bag in and Brendon put his in the one opposite of me. I slid into it and I saw I was being skype called by Rylie. "Hey. Brendon. Rylies calling." I said and he walked over. I clicked accept. Sarah's face appeared.

"Sarah what do you want." Brendon spat.

"Fame. Also, Mona hun. Your cousin's dead." she said blankly.

"What..?" I was hoping she was kidding. The camera panned over to show a sprawled out Rylie. She didn't look harmed.

"Overdosed on drugs, its a shame really." Sarah smirked, her blue eyes gleaming with evil.

"You fucking bi-" Brendon started, but the call ended. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I clutched Brendon. He comforted me.

"Hey guys- whoa what's wrong?" Spencer said, walking over.

"M-my cousin.." I stuttered. "Sarah k-killed her.." Spencers eyes widened,

"Sarah? Sarah Orzechowski?" Brendon nodded. Spencer was frozen.

"Mona. You have to call your mom or aunt. Tell her to rush to your apartment as fast ad possible." Brendon said.

"Okay."

I pulled out my phone and clicked call on my moms contact.

"Hello?"

"Mom.. I'm traveling right now and this maniac woman just sent me a video of Rylie.. She killed her. Go to my apartment as quick as possible. The spare key is in the plant beside the door."

"Oh, oh my god! Okay. Thank you for telling me. I'll go right now. I love you!" she said, hanging up. Tears still rolled down my cheeks and I stayed in Brendon's embrace. He slid into my bunk with me and I cried myself to sleep. We have to stop that bitch.

/A-N/
/(JOSH) DUN DUN DUN were you expecting that? Nope. Probably not. Well, enjoy chapter thirteen. Chapt 14 is soon. Byee./