Twelve

I groaned and went to slap my alarm clock, which actually ended up as me whacking Brendon in the face.

"What the hell was that for?" he said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"I'm not used to sharing a bed. Turn off my alarm for me?" I giggled. He laughed and turned my alarm off. He sat back and I cuddled in with him.

"Mona.. I need to tell you something." he mumbled.

"What is it?"

"Okay so.. after work last night I ran into Sarah.." This can't be good. "She forced a kiss on me, but I didn't like one bit of it. I pushed her away and left. That's when I texted you and got icecream." he said.

"Oh. Thank you for telling me." I smiled. I'm glad he didn't hide it from me. He leaned over and kissed me on the nose and I scrunched it up.

"Ah, shit.." Brendon murmured.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go to an eye doctors appointment in an hour."

"Oh.. I haven't had one probably since high school." I laughed.

"Wait, seriously?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay. You're coming with me. You could be blind for all we know." I rolled my eyes,

"Whatever."

Brendon and I got up and prepared ourselves for the day. He just wore the same clothes as the day before because he didn't plan on staying over. I watched as he fixed his hair and cleaned his glasses. I smiled and put on lip gloss before we headed out the door. Rylie had already left for work by now.

We got to his car and I got inside to be hit with a wave of his cologne. It made me feel safe. He started the vehicle and we drove off.

"I can't believe you haven't had an eye doctors appointment since 2006." he said.

"I've planned them, its just work and school got in the way... and I got lazy.." I mumbled the last part. Brendon chuckled.

He pulled into the parking lot and we walked inside. It was very white had pretty scenic photos everywhere, along with photos of eyes and glasses. Brendon checked in at the front desk, and lucky for me they had an opening. We waited in the waiting room, both glued to our phones. I was on Twitter when I heard a voice.

"Mona?" I looked up and saw a middle aged man with brown glasses and blonde hair.

"That's me." I said and stood up.

"Fantastic. Follow me." he led me to a room with a bunch of machines and he just asked me to stare at a picture and read letters, etc etc. The usual.

***

"Well, Mona. I'm afraid you have to get glasses. But, lucky for you we actually have lenses very similar to your prescription here today so I will go get some and you can choose which one you like the most." he said, smiling. He stood up and left me in the quiet room. This sucks. I need glasses. No wonder I'm always squinting at everything.

He came back in with four pairs of glasses. I chose black ones that looked somewhat like raybans but smaller. He brought me to another room for the sizing of my head and we got me some glasses. I paid for them and went out to the waiting room. Brendon wasn't out yet so I sat patiently for him, reading a magazine. Its a wonderful feeling, actually being able to see properly.Brendon walked out and laughed,

"And this is why we go to eye doctors appointments. You like your glasses?" he asked.

"Eh. I like being able to see, but they feel weird on my nose and ears." I admitted. He walked over and readjusted them on my face.

"Better?" he asked. I nodded. We walked out together and got into the car. We jammed out to Fall Out Boy together before he dropped me off at home and went to work. I walked through my front door.

"DAAMN!" Rylie called out. "Since when do you go to the eye doctor?"

"Brendon made me. Well, its nice being able to see." I stuck my tongue out at her. I went to my room and prepared for one of my classes. It started in an hour so I hurried up and got in the car, driving off.

/Brendon's POV/

I was talking to Pete, and he brought up how we're leaving tomorrow for the European tour. I completely forgot about it. I'm gonna miss Mona. Wait- can't she come with us?

"Um? Hello? Earth to Brendon?" Pete said snapping his fingers in my face.

"S-sorry."

"What are you daydreaming about?" he smirked.

"Mona." I said bluntly.

"That girl from your senior year?" he asked, surprised. I nodded.

"She came back." I smiled, wide. He shrugged,

"Hmph. You should take her on tour with you."

"I was thinking about it. I dunno though, she's a university student so.." I grabbed a piece of paper off the desk and rolled it up into the smallest piece I could. "Hey, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, standing up and leaving. Pete muttered a 'bye' under his breath.

I drove to Mona's, her class ended twenty minutes ago. I knocked on the door and Rylie answered.

"Hi- oh Hi!" she became so hyper when she saw me.

"Hi Rylie! Mona here?"

"Mhm! Mona!" she called and Mona stepped over,

"Helloooo." she said, kissing me.

"Helloo. So uh.. I was wondering. Will you go on tour with me? We leave tomorrow." I asked. Her eyes widened.

"I dunno, thats a big step.." she said, running her hands through her hair.

"Think about it?"

"Okay. I'll text you in half an hour."

"Got it."

/A-N/
/2 updates 1 night ok hi. sorry for the shittily written chapters lately. anyway chapter 13 is out soon!! bye!/