"Yea, without the boobs." Yuu said as everyone laughed. Shinoa eyed Yuu and smirked.

"You know Yuu-san, I sure do hope you get raped next." She said.

"Like I'd let that happen." Yuu said.

"Still you guys have to be careful." Mitsuba said, fear written all over her face. "A homosexual rapist? I feel so bad for his victims."

"They say young boys should stay clear of dark and lonely places." Akane said. "The attacker could be anywhere."

"You hear that Yuu-san?" Shinoa smirked. "Stay clear of dark and lonely places, we already know how much of a daredevil you are." She poked his cheek, irritating the latter. "I hear your daddy's on a business meeting, so you're all alone in that big house ne?"

"Ah really?" A boy jumped. "Yuu why don't we throw a party at your place?"

"Hell no." Yuu frowned. "Do you know what Guren will do if he finds out? I'd rather suffer in the hands of the rapist." Yuu knew all too well what his father was capable of doing, he didn't want anything that would wound up in his death, that was Guren Ichinose for you, a no nonsense tolerance typed of guys.

Shinoa clapped her hands seeking everyone's attention. "Listen up everyone, Yuu-san's father, Guren-san is actually on a three weeks sexual trip with my sister, Mahiru, so I'm sure he won't find out so party at Yuus, Saturday ten pm sharp." The class erupted in a loud cry of jubilee. Yuu pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, at this point he would have questioned Shinoa's foolish actions but there was no use, even if he disagreed as long as Shinoa was in on it, that party was going to be thrown.

"OK Ok, but two hours only." Yuu said.

"Two hours?" Shinoa raised a brow. "This isn't some lame kids party, this is an adult orgy party so we're gonna go all into the night."

"Ewww" The whole class chorused, Shinoa could not help but giggle.

"I'm still pissed off by this dumb party decision Shinoa." Yuu said as he walked through the streets with his friends. "What if Guren finds out?"

"Don't worry Yuu-san, if he does find out I will take it upon myself to create the best eulogy ever." Shinoa said.

"Damn you." Yuu cursed her. "Oh and by the way, my dad did not go on a sexual trip with your sister. He's on an important business trip and although he's with Mahiru, they aren't alone, Shinya's with them."

"So it's a threesome?" Shinoa smirked.
"Filthy pig." Yuu scowled at her.

"But guys,  this rape thing." Yoichu finally voiced out his mind. Ever since he learnt of the whole thing, it hadn't left his mind. There was a mad man out there rapinhgboys, no doubt that small and cute boys like himself were on his list. "Are the police even doing anything about it?"

"I hear they're going on patrol every night." Akane said. "They're searching the nearby places the rapes have occurred."

"I hope they catch him." He said playing with his fingers, clearly showing how scared he was of the whole thing.

"You don't have to worry about anything yoichi." Kimizuki spoke up. "I won't let anyone harm you."

"Huh?" They all stopped walking and turned to Kimizuki putting him in a tight spot.

"Um..I...er-" Kimizuki didn't know how to defend his act.

"You see Yoichi." Shinoa held the taller boy. "Prince Charming's got your back." Yoichi blushed out of embarrassment.