Hello Lucifer //Chapter 5\\

*Esme's P.O.V*

"Spare her, Crowley." Avalon asked, as she turned around, to see a man and a woman. The man was short, had short black hair and was wearing a black suit with a purple tie. "Very manly" I thought. The woman had fiery red hair, that made me think of Victoria. She was wearing a silver dress, that came all the way down to her ankles, with high heels.

"Please. She tried to kill you, Sam and Lucifer. I care about you, kid." Crowley replied to Avalon's poor attempt to save me.

"I'm three million years older than you, Crowley." She retorted. Even though I want to kill her, I will admit, that girl does have some sass to her.

"Avalon, move. Let Rowena do her dirty work." Crowley sighed. Avalon turned back to me.

"You onboard with this?" She asked.

"Bite me." I glared. Crowley wolf whistled at my snarky comment.

"Lady's and... Well me, we have a feisty one amongst us." He stated. I rolled my eyes, and got up off the ground.

"Come on! Lets fight!" I shouted at Avalon. She looked at me, then back to Crowley and Rowena. They both nodded, as they stepped back. I stood in a fighting position, as she stood there awkwardly.

"You have zero chance, bitch." I spat. She rolled her eyes at the comment. She made a weighing gesture with her hands.

"Vampire? Angel." She stated, holding one hand higher than the other. Meaning, I was going to loose.

I launched myself at her, and she easily dodged, she turned around, and punched me in the jaw, making me tumble onto the ground, as I landed flat on my back. I took the opportunity to kick her feet out from under her, and she fell onto her back. Using my vampire speed, I got up and sat on her, making Avalon groan. I punched her several times, before she put her hand out, which made me go flying back, into a tree, pushing it over. I got up, as she did too. Avalon stumbled at bit, just before tumbling to the ground, and coughing up blood. I ran at full speed, and kneed her right in the jaw.

"That's for Carlisle!" I screamed.

"All of that, or just the jaw?" Avalon laughed, as she spat out more blood. Her face now consisted of scratches, cuts and blood.

"All of it!" I shouted.

"What about honey hair." She teased.

"Avalon dear, I wouldn't." Rowena warned.

"Kill me!" I screamed, finally.

"Excuse me? We were in the middle of fighting, now you want to die?" Avalon laughed. She mumbled something along the lines of 'pathetic' and I launched myself at her once more. This time her eyes and palms lit up white, as she blasted me. That was the last thing I saw, as darkness took over me.