22

Alisha's POV:

"SHE MOVED!" Tyler's loud and excited voice woke us up and I immediately jumped off my seat and rushed to her bed.

She tried to move her hands to push herself up in a sitting position. "No Gabi, you can't move your hands just yet." I said and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around in confusion and then her eyes widened

"I'm okay. What happened? We need to get ready! What's the - oh my God just look at the time! Its 11am, we have to get ready!! The concert starts soon!" And for the first time since the accident I cracked a smile. Trust her to think of the concert when she finds herself in the hospital.

"Oh my God my baby! You're okay! I love you so much ! Do you know I scared I was! You're my only daughter and I thought....but whatever, my baby is awake now!" Her mom said after her parents and everyone else also assembled at her bedside.

"Mom! I'm okay, Just some pain in my arms and legs, but nothing much see," she said trying to move her arms, and then flinched. "But really, its nothing, we have a concert to go to!"

"Oh for Goodness's sake Gabriella! The concert is the least of your worries right now! You are allowed to go home after one week, and then at home you need a two week rest. Do you get that babe?" Tyler scolded.

Sometimes I forgot the two weren't really dating. And I guess he realised he had to re start acting like her boyfriend because now so many people were here.

"No. I'm not missing the concert! If its as you say then I won't even be able to go meet 5sos! I'm sorry but I not staying -ow!" She said again as she made attempts to move.

"Stop moving babe! You've got stitches and they're going to hurt for sometime. Also there's some kind of problem in one arm bone of yours. You cannot move it for one week that's why you're going to have to stay in the hospital . One direction can come meet you if they like but you're not going anywhere"

She looked like she was about to cry when she actually realized she wouldn't be able to go. But wait, what if- Oh.my.God! I had an idea.

"But Alisha. You have to go! Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and you're not missing it just because of me! Get a million pictures and record the whole thing okay?"

"No. Gabriella, I'm jot going and I'm not having any arguments about this, yes, it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity but not when you're like this. And plus, You're more important than some celebrity people who don't even know I exist. Tyler and Blake will go, we can't waste the tickets."

Just as Tyler was about to object I gave him a look and that shut him up.

"Are you sure? Because Al- ," Gabriella started.

"I'm sure! Now enough ! You have to eat something."

************

"Tyler! Blake! Listen to me. You both need to go to the One direction concert. I have back stage passes for it, and that was supposed to be a surprise for Gabriella, but anyhow, I want you both to do me a favour. When you go backstage I want you guys to tell one direction what happened, and as stupid as it may sound, ask them to come meet her, whenever they're free in this one week. The idea is far fetched, but it's worth a try."

"But-"

"GO!"

I said and they left without another word. I hoped my plan would work. I didn't want her to feel bad about not being able to go and making me not go, even though it wascompletely my choice not to.

If all goes right hopefully they would come. I mean I know its a huge thing to expect and a crazy idea, but I'm going to try anyway.

***********