Blake's POV:

"I know we aren't fanboys or anything, but they're a huge band, there'll be thousands of people inside , atleast make yourself look presentable man." I said to Tyler.

The moment we stepped out of the hospital he started driving to the venue, not giving a thought to his condition.

He was willing to make himself look like that in front of thousands of people and one direction, just to get there faster and get one direction to come to Gabriella faster.

"Ugh! Alright fine!" He said, finally giving in to my countless pleads of being presentable. Even though it had just been one night , the guy had bags under his eyes, his clothes smelled of sweat and were dirty and his hair was all over the place.

He wasn't in a condition to function . He'd been bawling his eyes out and obviously sweating from either fear of losing her or nervousness of some kind.

We reached my house and he ran to the wash room to take a quick shower while I put on my clothes and got ready. I was more of an evening shower person so I did shower last night, before I went to sleep and was awoken in the middle of the night.

He came out and put on some clothes of mine, seeing as he hadn't got any of his own.

************

The moment we entered, our ears started to bleed. I mean, the number of people that were shouting and crying and screaming was unbelievable! Even though no one was on stage yet. I will never understand fan girls/boys.

When I looked at Tyler, his jaw was on the floor as well. But in his case, it could be either the same reason as me or the amount of girl- scratch that, Gabriella was the only girl for him now. I still couldn't believe he was ready to kill his reputation in front of thousands of people and one direction looking like how he looked before .

Some 10 minutes later, we heard a booming voice from the speaker and stopped talking, bringing our attention to the stage.

"HELLO AMERICA!" the long haired guy - what was his name? Harry?Let's go with that -Harry said.

They talked for about a minute after which they started to finally get to the singing part, when would this get over?! We needed to get backstage.

Tyler's POV:

I just wanted them to finish their gazillion songs! Gabi was injured and here I was, at a concert! Though it was for her sake, she'd be really happy if this worked and if there was anyway I could help her feel better, Bring it on

And like there were so many hot girls here, I mean who wouldn't want to come home with me after the concert? But somehow none of them seemed appealing.

And oh my God this band! No, before you kill me, I didn't hate it or anything, its just that they were singing so many songs. The entire MITAM album, in ONE sitting.

Trust me, Gabi made me listen to every single song of every single album of one direction.

One to two hours later, the concert was FINALLY over and we could go backstage to talk to them. The moment they got off stage , fans start crying and passing out even more, but Blake and I headed backstage.

A security guard checked our backstage passes, then us, if we happened to be carrying weapons or some shit. Then he told us to wait for a while, which seemed like forever, but he eventually let us in. When we got in we were lead to a certain room, but the crowd we expected wasn't even there. Like there was legit no one. At all. How was that even possible. Anyway, that was good luck for us I suppose.

As we knocked and entered the room, we were met with surprised faces, the boys obviously expecting girls to jump at them, but instead they get two calm guys with empty hands.

"Um, hi" I said, unsure of what to do.

"Hey," the guys reply.

They probably expected us to ask for an autograph or like be jumpy and excited and stuff I guess. So I continued, going to clear their doubt.

"No offence, but we aren't here for the concert or anything, we're here for a really important and serious reason" I said, and they motioned for us to take a seat. They looked surprised, but curious at the same time.

I never thought this would ever happen. I was talking to one of the biggest boy bands ever, and I didn't give a damn about them at the moment.

"Go on", Louis says unsurely.

*******

This Is My Imagination, This Whole Book Is, So As Unrealistic as all of this is, it's happening.

tammy