I thought about that awful day when Zayn came back to get the last of his things, and I tried to reason with him, but he shrugged it off saying what's done is done. No sympathy, not even a little.

I snapped out of my pity party, scolding myself for one thinking about Zayn, and two distracting myself from an actual conversation.

 "So just write more happy endings yeah?" he gave me a forced smile, and I gave him two extremely sarcastic thumbs up. "You got it boss."

***

"Wow these are horrible." Caileigh said flipping through the top few emails in the folder. I had been replying to the hate mail for over an hour.

 "I mean usually I get a few, but never this many." I shrugged continuing to type back the robotic apology I had memorized, and sent to all the readers before this one.

"You must of struck some sort of nerve with that last one huh?" she crossed her legs as she sat on the edge of my desk. I laughed at her sarcasm knowing she read my last article. 

"Look, all I said was that long distance relationships suck, and usually don't last, if you do awesome, if you don't, sorry not sorry."

She gave me a look of pure awe. "Who hurt you Liv." she said it jokingly, but I knew there was a hidden layer of seriousness, but now was not the time, I don't think it would ever be the time to say his name out loud again.

Eventually Caileigh left me alone to finish these emails, and I began to wonder if I should just tell her about Zayn, no one really knows and I avoid talking about it, maybe I'll tell her one day.

 Harry had given me strict orders that under no circumstances could I leave my office until every person had a reply. I groaned loudly as I stared at the still not so small stack of emails I had yet to reply to.

As I hit the enter key, sending what had to be the thousandth email of the day, my office computer cut off, and the screen went black. 

I was not a tech savvy person, so all I could do was groan out loud "why me," as I repeatedly began pressing the power button hoping it would turn back on.

I finally gave up, and picked up my office phone, dialing the short number to get someone from the IT department. 

"Hello this is Louis. How may I help you?" the voice sounded eerily familiar, but I didn't have the brainpower to match a face to it.

"Yes, my computer just cut off in mid email, and I have a lot of work to do and I really need this fixed." I spit out quickly. 

There was a short pause and I realized how rude I must have sounded, and so I mumbled a quick please, and thank you.

"Well it is your lucky day, I just so happen to be working past closing time." he said sarcastically, and I looked down at my watch seeing that it was indeed well past five.

"Look I'm sorry." I said resting my head on my free hand feeling a headache coming on. "What's your floor and office number?" he said sounding not the least bit phased. 

"12 and 12." I stated, hoping he would hurry up. "I'll be right up." he chirped, and I hung up without a word.

Moments later I looked in the direction of my door after hearing a chorus of three taps, a habit I would assume. I suddenly became overwhelmed with annoyance. It was him, the guy from the coffee shop, Tommo the Tech guy.

"Well what do I owe the pleasure." he smiled, leaning against the door frame. I couldn't properly form a sentence to reply, probably because the only thing I can think about when I see him is me spilling coffee all over his crotch.