Episode 6 (Talking to him)

{Just for reminder, (Y/C/N) means your channel name and (F/V) means first video}

After dinner, you went back to your room and began doing your homework while watching youtube as a way of entertainment, it was INCREDIBLY hard to concentrate while you worked! You were watching Jacksepticeye as if it was your daily routine (which it was obviously) and it was something that always brightened you and your day, just watching Youtube and that very special person in general has always made you smiled the most.

30 minutes went by VERY SLOWLY, your eyes were drowsy from the boring homework and you were about to go to sleep when...your phone suddenly beeped meaning you got a notification which happened to be from Twitter and saw someone privately messaged you. You thought it was just some random person tweeting you stupid spams like always that you usually get since that was always the case whenever you get tweets on there, but your eyes widened as you saw it wasn't a spammer, it was the person who you were watching right now; Jacksepticeye.

You HONESTLY couldn't believe what was happening! You thought it was just some random person tweeting you, you even clicked on their username and saw that it was THE REAL Jacksepticeye! You thought that it was just some stupid dream, you even started to pinch yourself as many times as you could until you finally realized that this was all reality. But why? Why the fuck is Jack, THE JACK in particular tweeting you all of a sudden?! Was he just playing games with you? Or was it just that he knew you on Youtube somehow and wanted to know you and be friends with you? Okay, that last part couldn't be true but whatever it was, you were overwhelmed by confidence and excitment.

You picked up your phone and finally read the message and it said. 'Hi, is this (Y/C/N)? If so, hi. I've watched some of your gaming vids on Youtube and thought you were pretty cool and funny and I was wondering if you ever wanted to talk sometime.' The message read. Shit, he sounded serious here. That's surprising! It took no time for you to instantly responded back while a big smile was on your face.

'Yeah, this is (Y/C/N)! I can't believe you actually know who I am, like it's actually YOU!! You're like one of my FAVORITE youtubers ever!' You sent him and in 2 minutes, you've recived another message from him.

'Okay thank god haha! I was SOO nervous that you were a fake XD! That's so nice of you, thank you! You've quickly gone to be one of my favourite channels as well, I really like your sense of humor and your videos are really funny, I feel like you and I are destined to be friends!'  The message read and you were flattered and excited at the same time. One of the biggest gaming channels on youtube actually LIKES your videos and KNOWS who you are!? What is even life right now!?

'OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You have no idea how much that means to me! Can I ask something though? How did you find out about me?'  You replied back wondering how he found you in the first place.

'I was editing my videos one day like always and a friend of mine actually recommended a channel by the name of (Y/N/C) and I INSTANTLY fell in love with the content and videos you had and the way you interacted with everyone watching.' Jack replied and you were blushing so badly that your cheeks could instantly pop out of your face by now.

'Really?!  What was the first video of mine that you've watched?'

'Well let's see...I've watched a LOT of your videos that it's hard to remember the first one BUT the first video I DO remember watching is where you were doing Grand Theft Auto V where you went around town, role-playing in it.' Jack messaged.

'Thank you! I actually got that idea from you because your GTA videos were the first ones I've seen you. Actually, (F/V) was but GTA was when I officially began to like you. Does that make sense?'

'Oh don't worry, I don't mind and yeah It does.' The message said and you smiled lightly, still couldn't believe you're actually talking to Jackseptic of the eye. (I am so sorry -.-)

You typed back in no time. Homework was out of the question now and all your attention was focused on Jack. As you were writing, another message was sent to you.

'Okay, I know I messaged you on here but I'm getting SERIOUSLY annoyed with the lag on Twitter so do you mind if we go' And another one. 'on Instagram' And another. 'And talk on there?' And they kept coming. 'HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!' Jack kept sending a bunch of messages, basically being funny, you giggled at him and responded back.

'Haha sure! I'll message you on there, hang on a sec.'  You immediately went to your IG app and went to DM and messaged Jack's name. 'Hey. its (Y/C/N)!'  You simply typed and in no time you got a reply back.

'Ahh...MUCH better haha.' Jack said and you laughed out loud. 'Love having fresh non-existent lag!"

"Now not to be rude but was there a reason why you've messaged me on there?"  You typed in confused.

(A/N:HELLOOOO!! I know I know, it's been fucking forever since I last updated this story but I've been busy with a few things and haven't gotten to it, also because I hadn't gotten any ideas in the meantime but here's at least one new part to make everyone happy, right? ^-^. Alright lovelies, i'll see ya next update BYYEEE!!!)