Episode 4 (Helloo everybody)

(A/N:The interior stays the same, its perfect the way it is. Btw I have an early plot twist coming up here and I'm PRETTY sure its something someone was hoping or expecting sooner or later)

2 WEEKS LATER

It's been almost 2 weeks since you've been living here with your Uncle (U/N) and gotten used to everything around you, you even gotten closer with your uncle's dog a lot more than before and she was sitting between your legs asleep, that just shows how much she has grown to love you. You've also grown your relationship with your uncle as well since your stay here, he has been loving it here together with you and you could say the same, you've even forgotten from your old home and had started to grow some fond memories here also. You really couldn't ask for a better life here.

Although one thing was bothering though, you were wondering something about your uncle and his appearance, he looked a familiar to Markiplier, another youtuber you loved, he looked a bit TOO familiar, you shook your head to get that ridiculous thought out of your head and saw your uncle walked into the room and walked up to you concerned.

"Hey (Y/N)." Your uncle called for you as he walked in and you looked at him worried. "I need to go ahead and do my work for today. Am I gonna be bothering you or are you fine?" He said to you worried. You didn't know what he did for a living and it always stuck through you knowing what he did.

"Umm no, no not really. I just have to finish a Math problem here and I'll be done." You told him, showing your paper and he nodded.

"Okay. I didn't want to be a bother to you so that's why."

"Trust me, if I could handle my mom doing drugs in the room with me and my brother smoking pot and playing games in his room, cursing like a sailor, I can handle you doing your work. I think you'll be fine. I'm actually watching Youtube right now to keep me distracted while I do my homework, it's basically my TV now." You told him laughing at your routine you had and he was curious about Youtube.

"Really? Who are you watching on there?" He asked you, leaning against your chair and looking over your shoulder.

"A few of my favorite youtubers but I specifically watch this one guy named Jacksepticeye. I've been a big fan of his for a long time and he has NEVER failed to make me laugh and happy." You told your uncle, glazing at the screen towards Jack. "I never really got a chance to meet him though - he lives in Ireland, I live in LA, he always goes to those conventions for youtubers and I live nowhere in the world where he goes to those conventions, I wish I could though." You told your uncle as you continued to look at Jack without losing eye contact and smiling at him.

"You will one day, hon. You have a channel on there don't you?" He asked you about your account and you nodded. You did a part time job on there and you usually do gaming videos as well alongside vlogs, your subscriber count wasn't too bad for a beginner, you had around 30,000 subs and you had a good little community to have as well. You told your uncle that the reason why you started is because you watched others besides Jack like Pewdiepie, VanossGames, CinnimanToastKen, Gamegrumps, and your favorites Jacksepticeye & Markiplier, who surprisingly resembles your uncle very well. Maybe it was a coincidence you had an uncle that looked like Mark, whatever it was, you felt very lucky for some reason.

"It'd be a surprise if one of the youtubers wanted to talk to me or were somehow related to me, that would be amazing and it would make my life better than what I've had for the last couple of years." You said, thinking about and dozing off about it.

You suddenly realized what you were doing and looked at your uncle in regret. "I'm sorry, I'm keeping you here to listen to me! You need to do your work!" You said to him feeling bad about keeping him here and he laughed and rubbed your shoulder.

"Don't worry honey, you know I don't mind listening to you talk." He calmly told you and kissed your head. "Come get me if you need something." He told you, walking away to his room and shutting the door halfway. You resumed back to your homework and replayed the video you had of Jack and put your earbuds in your ears and began writing down on your paper. You finished writing down your first sentence on the paper and immediately stopped as you heard a familiar voice come from the room your uncle was in.

You tried your best to softly get up from the seat you were in and carefully made your way through the halls, walking towards your uncle's room and peeked your head through to see what the commotion was, once you heard what was happening, your ears couldn't believe what you heard.

"Helloo everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome back to FNAF, also known as my torture through hell!" Your heard your uncle—Mark exclaim and you couldn't believe your eyes and ears. Mark was YOUR uncle, HE WAS RELATED TO YOU! The guy you adored so much alongside Jack is your fucking uncle, you were jumping up and down in your mind right now, stupid to realize before that THE Markiplier was IN FACT your uncle! How the fuck did you not know that?! You've been with this dude for a week and you just realized he was your uncle! WAIT, you've known him your whole life and as soon as you started to watch youtube, how the FUCK did you NOT KNOW about this!?

You heard Mark throughout the whole recording and tried your hardest to keep your laughter in from scaring him, and throughout the whole time while you heard him, you tried to figure out why he never told you. Was he hoping you'd figure out already or was it that he didn't want you to know? 

"AUGH!! I SAW SOMETHING MOVE FROM THE BED!! Where is it?! Where is-" Mark got cut off from the sudden jumpscare and screamed like a little girl like he always does in his videos, that's when you couldn't hold your laughter anymore and laughed from your chair as you heard him, hoping he wouldn't hear you. You heard him grunting heavily from the jumpscare and him saying bye to the camera. "Well, I think that sums up everything that happened. FUCK! I WAS SO CLOSE TOO! Well, I guess that's it for this video. I hope you guys enjoyed the video and I will see you guys in the next one. BUH-BYE!" He waved at the camera and turned off his camera and you heard him get off his chair and walk into the living room. You immediately rushed over to your chair and straightened your posture so it didn't look like you weren't doing anything suspicious. He walked in, seeing you finish your homework and hopefully not seeing the blushing red on your face right now.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He greeted you happily and you smiled widely at him, now knowing he was Mark and couldn't contain that feeling when you realize that the person you adore so much appeared suddenly in front of you. You saw him smiling at you, almost like he knows something and it made a tingly feeling inside your stomach.

"Hey Uncle Mark, how did your work go?" You asked him about his work.

"It went really good. How did you like the commentary that I had?" He asked you, looking at you fully now, he caught you red handed now and you couldn't help but blush helplessly.

(Well, that was an early plot twist wasn't it?! Btw I hope you guys are liking the pictures I have on display for the house and rooms. The next part I'm currently writing so it should be up later)