Episode 1 (A new journey begins!)

(A/N:HEY GUYS!! So this will be a little different, as usual, I usually do Adommy or just plain Adam Lambert stories in general, well, I've been watching this awesome youtuber Jacksepticeye for a LONG time now and decided it was time to start a fanfic of him and have it on my page. So I hope you guys enjoy it and I know its gonna be a little weird but I can't wait to see what's gonna happen and how its gonna play out!)

Imagine you lived in a town somewhere in LA you were just about done packing all your things in your bags because you were going to live with your uncle (U/N) (There's gonna be a reason why I have it to U/N. It'll make sense later on as the story goes) since you didn't have your parents with you and you weren't old enough to live by yourself yet, the reason why you're moving in with your uncle is because your mom was a drug addict who recently got arrested for possessing Marijuana & your father has left you and your mother when you were only 3 and you haven't seen or heard from him since. During the court trail for your mom, your mom's lawyer had asked you if you had anyone else to take care of you and called your uncle and told him you needed a place to live at since your mom is gonna spend possible lifetime in jail thanks for her addiction, but since your uncle is a sweet man and is VERY protective over you, he had no problem taking you in as if you were his own daughter.

You didn't mind living with him at all since you two were close and always had a good relationship, he was almost  like a best friend to you, actually. He had dark brown hair that had some floof in his hair that was a bit puffy as well, with a medium size build and had a buff look to him, his biceps outlined from his clothing and wore glasses on somedays. he looked VERY familiar to you but you couldn't put a finger on it and always wondered to yourself why he looked so familiar, he looked like someone you knew but didn't know personally.

You just finished packing the last set of clothing you had and stuffed everything inside the bag and zipped it up, all ready to go. "Okay! I'm ready!" You told your uncle, grabbing the handle of the bag and stood in a ready position. He was waiting for you to get done and nodded.

"You got everything you need?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Yep, I'm all ready!" You exclaimed, smiling all giddily and he laughed at your smile.

"You still have that cute smile I'd always saw as a kid." He complimented you and took the rest of your bags for you and you two walked out the house together, leaving all the misery and bad memories you had in there and felt happy leaving it finally. You let him walk by first and you took the house key and locked the front door and went to the mailbox to store it in. You and your uncle walked to his car and stored all your bags inside his trunk. After you had everything stored inside, you walked to the passenger's seat beside him and drove off to his house.

The ride to his house wasn't at all bad or awkward, you and him talked the whole way though the whole ride there, you and your uncle always talked about things you couldn't BARE say to your parents (even if you had gotten the chance) so you weren't never afraid to ask him anything you didn't know about and he would be more than happy to discuss it with you, which is something you also loved about your uncle. "How are you holding up since your mother's arrest?" He asked you catiously, taking a few glances at you while driving, you just sighed and shrugged.

"Honestly, I'm holding up okay I guess. I just wish she could've done something better, y'know?" You told him honestly as you looked through the window and he removed one of his hands from the wheel and placed it on top of yours that was resting on your thigh, you looked at him and replaced your depressed look with a warm smile, giving you a warm and comforting feeling as well.

"I know sweetheart, I do too. Trust me, knowing your mother and her tactics, I don't think she had enough willpower to give it up so easily."

"You know I tried to get her into those rehab programs and she tried to do it but it didn't work which really upsets me."

"(Y/N), there was nothing you could've done to get her out of that situation. No matter how hard you've tried, nothing would've worked. What she had done is something she will pay for herself and what happened is something she's gonna pay for in jail." You uncle consoled you and you nodded.

"I know. All I am is just happy I get to live with someone who really loves me and cares for me, you know? That's all I wanted from her. But honestly, I'm just happy you at least love and care for me." You told him looking at him now and leaned over to lean on his shoulder and hugged him from his side. He gladly took you in his grip and rested his free arm around your shoulder.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright with me."

"Thank you, uncle (U/N)." You said closing your eyes as you leaned against him.

(When you get to the house)

(A/N:Okay, I think I'll leave it here for now. So, let me know how you guys like it and I'll be posting more! BYEEEE!!!)