Episode 2 (New house, new experience)

(A/N:The picture is the inside of the house they live in and the brown cabinet is suppose to be a tv so just imagine it as a tv! The diner room and the kitchen will change as we go on with the story btw so its NOT gonna look like what it is in the picture aside from the living room. On with the story, shall we?)

(When you get to the house)

You and your uncle arrived at the house and walked over to the trunk of the car to get the bags out and bring them into the house, you got 2 of your bags & your uncle got 4 of them and placed them underneath his arms, being a showoff that he sometimes is and showing his biceps from his shirt. You giggled at his attempt of trying to carry 4 heavy bags of your luggage by himself and he laughed along, laughing at his stupidity.

"You do realize I can help take those bags inside, right?" You told him and he shook his head, trying to show his strength towards you.

"Thank you but I'm fine, honestly."

"You sure?" You asked unsure.

"Yes." He replied. You stopped in front of the door and your uncle had a worried look upon him. "Uh oh."

"What?" You asked worried.

"I don't have enough hands to open the door so do you mind opening the door for your sweet uncle?" He asked you sheepishly, nudging towards the door, and you rolled your eyes playfully and opened the door for him. "Thank you!" He said sweetly and you laughed.

Once the door was opened, your uncle let you go in first and you looked around at what seemed to be a large sized house and you can remember it like you did when you were young, it was your typical kind of house that someone would live in LA. When you first come in, you had a very nice big creamy color sofa to sit on with a few rest pillows, a armchair beside it, and a brown table with glass on the top. You took in the nice new house smell you'll be living in and set your bags on the couch and looked around to remember your surroundings, its as fancy as you remembered. Although the furniture looked a little different, like the couch for example, you don't remember that being in here when you were over here. You remembered that light brown couch that your uncle got at that sale downtown.

'Did Bonnie chew up the other couch?'  You thought to yourself as you glanced at the couch confused.

As you looked around, you heard a loud groaning coming from behind and looked at your uncle sweating from how heavy the bags are and saw little beads of sweat falling from his forehead from the weight of them. "(Y/N) can you help your sweet uncle with the bags?" He asked and you smirked and crossed your arms.

"I thought you didn't need my help." You smugly asked him, evilly smiling at his attempt and glared at you.

"Hehehe." He laughed sarcastically. "Seriously (Y/N), these bags are SOO fucking heavy!" Your uncle can be seen struggling to hold onto the bags now and you rolled your eyes playfully but helped him anyways, you walked to him and helped him carry the rest of the bags to the table. "God! What do you even have inside those bags? Rocks!?" Your uncle asked as you took ahold of your bags and took a breather for a moment and placed your bags on the top of the table with everything else.

"A lot, and I mean a LOT of clothes." You replied to his question and he looked at you surprised.

"Golly! What store do you even go to?"

"Haha uncle (U/N), I go to many different stores but they all have cute clothes that I needed to get." You told him smiling.

"I don't see how one girl can get SO MANY clothes that aren't necessary."

"Well, if you were a girl, you'd understand." You said and immediately changed the subject of things so it wouldn't be so awkward. "Hey, have you always had this interior or is it new?" You asked your uncle and he shook his head.

"Nope! I just got this because little Bonnie peed and tore up the other couch. Yes you did Bonnie! Yes you did!" Uncle (U/N) bent to his knees and rubbed the German Shepard's cheeks viciously and you can see that he loved being touched by his owner. Yeah, that sounds REALLY bad.

"Well, I'll show you to your new room." He stated standing up and you grabbed your bags this time and walked up the stairs with him to your new room.

(A/N:I was gonna add a certain name in here for the dog but knew it would give away something important so the uncle is gonna have two dogs and I'll reveal the dogs name later on as we progress!)