Chapter 6

Sorry guys I've been swamped, I just had a week full of midterms, why do they cram so many tests in one week, are they trying to give us major anxiety. And I've had homework plus I mostly ready stories and forget to update mine, Oops! And omg I've been watch Larry Stylinson 😇❤️videos on YouTube, eeeeep! Anyway is anyone can summarize what happened in Teen Wolf season 5b so far the pm me the summary and I shall love you forever, it can be long Idc. Onward with the chapter!!!!
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

🎩Beck's pov🎩
All you could hear right now while we're watching the movie is the characters on the screen and us chewing on our snacks. Cat had eventually put her arms around my torso and was now cuddling with me, much to my pleasure. As I look at Tori and Jade I see that somewhere along the way they started to cuddle and where now still cuddling right now, with their arms wrapped around each other. Neither of them seemed to mind. I look over and I see that André is totally into the movie and not paying attention to anything else other than the tv screen. I turned my head to look at Robbie and notice that he is looking at the movie but he looked really angry. My guess is that he saw how Cat and I are cuddling and really doesn't like it, but it's not my fault. Well I guess I am because he turns to me and glares at me. I hope this doesn't mean that he's going to end our weird friendship.

👓Robbie's pov👓
I can't believe Beck, even after I talked to him he still goes and cuddles with MY Cat! I have to think of a plan to get Cat to be mine, my friendship with Beck is over!

🌹Tori's pov🌹
Sometime during the movie Jade and I wrapped our arms around each other to cuddle. I sure don't mind and Jade doesn't look like she does either. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!

✂️Jade's pov✂️
Tori and I are cuddling and I really don't mind. I look over to Beck and see him cuddling with Cat, they look comfy. I also see Robbie glaring a at Beck like he wants to kill him,he may be a problem but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Andre is by himself but he doesn't seem to mind. He's been acting a little weird lately, like he's got a secret. I'll have to talk to him lately.

🎹André's pov🎹
Everyone but Robbie looks relaxed and comfortable, it's probably because Beck and Cat are gettin' all cozy. Dude needs to calm his chiz because if looks could kill, he would've had Beck 6ft under by now. I'm fine by myself tho because I know I can't bring my secret girlfriend to hang out with my friends. They'd never understand why we're dating. Jade seems suspicious of me lately so I'll have to be careful.
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

It has been forever!!!! I have an English paper due but decided I'm not doing anything until I update at least one of my stories so here it is. I'm sorry for the wait, I've been reading stories and forgetting to update my own (so stupid).

Chapter Question: who do you think is André's secret girlfriend?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW