Chapter 4

I know it's not much but here's chapter 4, I hope you don't think it sucks but I'm sorry if it does. Happy Reading!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
♈️Jade's pov♈️
I really did not like that look on Beck's face but what could I do. Finally Tori is finish think, "dare" Tori replies to Beck and he smirks, subtly looks at me then back at Tori. "I dare you to sit on Jade's lap for the rest of the night" Beck said while smirking, Tori and Robbie and André looked shocked but André along with Cat both looked a little amused. "Are you serious, Beck?! What is she hurts me?! With scissors!" Tori whines to Beck, I decides it's time to speak up so I smirk and say "You took my scissors. Come on Vega, I don't bite...much" Tori looks at me hesitantly then walks over and sits on my lap, it's safe to say the at I, Jade West am excited. The game kept going until we eventually got bored. By the end of the game ig had made Cat kiss Beck on the lips and he was very grateful. I was kind if surprised when Tori didn't try to get off my lap but I'm not complaining.

🌹Tori's pov 🌹
I really enjoy sitting on Jade's lap, I feel safe when I'm with her, it feels right. I have to remember to thank Beck one day but I'm surprised Jade hasn't killed me yet but I'm glad. Our game of truth or dare ended and I still didn't get up from her lap. After all Beck did say "for the rest of the night" not for the rest of the game. What I found interesting about the game is that Jade made Cat kiss Beck full on the lips but he didn't seem to mind but I could tell Robbie did.

👓Robbie's pov 👓 (surprise!🎉)
I can't believe Jade made Cat kissed Beck!! And he enjoyed it! What happened to the bro code?! The game is over so it's time to talk to Beck. "Beck can I talk to you for a minute?"

♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'm a procrastinator plus I'm getting adjusted in school, I've got a math quiz a test every week. It's safe to say that I'm stressed but I'll try to update more. I hope you liked the chapter. Comment, vote, and follow. Btw if you have and idea for the next chapter, you can pm me and I'll choose an idea if anyone actually pm's me.

~Love, your crazy
author, JellyStarr ♈️😈🎉