Chapter 1

*Jade's pov*
I can't believe that as I'm driving to school, the only thing I can think about is a certain brunette haired beauty named, Tori Vega. I've been in love with her since I saw her on her first day at Hollywood Arts. A week ago I broke up with Beck and told him that I am in love with Vega, he understands and now he's my bestfriend.
I reach to school and head to my locker only to find the whole group waiting for me,
"Move!", I yell, scaring them all but I kept my eyes on Vega.
"God Jade, thanks for bursting my eardrums!", Beck says while turning to look at me but I just shrug and get my things from my locker.

*Tori's pov*
We all waited at Jade locker for her to get her do that we could go to the cafe and get breakfast. We were all talking until we heard Jade shout at us to move, scaring us all. Oh, if she only knew how much I love her. I love her wavy black hair and green highlights, I love-
"Vega!" My thoughts were interrupted my Jade yelling my last name.
"What?" I asked her while trying to look everywhere but at her.
"We've been calling you for 5 minutes now." She replies.
"Oh, ok, let's go then." We walked to the cafe, ate and went to sikowitz's class. When we got there he still wasn't they, a few minutes after everyone had settled in, in came sikowitz through the window. Throughout the lesson I kept taking sideways glances at Jade, I just hope she doesn't notice.

*Jade's pov*
Throughout the lesson I could feel Vega taking side glances at me but I wonder why...