Chapter 22

Beth pov

"Hi Mr and Mrs Spencer," Amy said before i knew it I was on the ground crawling into the next room.

What are they doing here.

"Hi Amy. Where's David?"He asked.

"He just went upstairs," Amy replied letting then in.

"Thanks," The said making me move  out of their perprehal sight.

"What are you doing," Joe said crawling next to me making me jump.

"Being a cat. Hiding what else," I said standing up.

"Of course you want to be a Cat but why are you hiding?" He asked standing up to join me.

"Cause I prefer not to be seen," I said looking to see if there was a possible way for me yo get upstairs without the seeing me.

"Okay so what are you going to do now?" He asked.

"I don't know I never got this far," I told him.

"You confuse me sometimes. What do I do to help?"

Netty pov

"Hey where's Beth and Joe?" I asked noticing they had gone missing. 

"I lost three brilliant. I'm a great phycologists  aren't I," Nicole said shoving her last bit of pancakes in her mouth.

"Maybe they went upstairs," Ash said.

"I'm still hungry," Tom stated.

David pov

Alone

They way I should be.
Away frim all yhe lies.
Peace.

I hate it.

I tried to let out my anger by trowing a Xbox controller across the room.

"David? " I heard someone saying as they started to open the door.

"STAY OUT! " I yelled trowing  the lamp at the door causing them to pull in the door.

"David what in the world is going on! " My Dad yelled at me barging into the door.

"Just leave will you!" I shouted at them.

"David sweetheart," My mom said sitting down next to me

"I just can't take it, " I cried under my breathe.

Time skip to a few months

Beth pov

I had to face them that day.  I didn't want to go back with them. Mum divorced him a month after.  He was becoming abusive to her.  She understood why I didn't want to come back.  David cooled down after a few weeks but he's still very protective since Joe and I moved in together.  I guess this is where I'm staying for the rest of my life.

_________

Netty pov

"Come on just one kiss, " Tom teased pointing on his cheek.

"Just one, " I said before I tipped towed to kiss him in his cheek but he moved his face so my lips touched him.

"I love you, " I said after out lips parted and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too, " He said before pressing  his lips against mine.

We stood there stupidly smiling at each other before his phone started ringing and he signaled that he was leaving before he did just that.

"Netty what in the world did you just do? " Joe asked as he stood in the doorway with a shattered glass at his feet.

"Let's see I was breathing," I started stating off before Joe interrupted me.

"Did you just kiss ?" Joe asked strongly for an answer.

"Yes and the problem is?" I asked.

"Are you sure your okay. Not drunk or sick do you need some water? " Joe said jumping over the glass into the kitchen filling a glass of water for me.

"I'm fine and what's so wrong with that? " I asked trying to walk away from him as he was trying to check my temperature.

____________________________

Yes I  Finally finished this chapter.

One question this is kinda the end of Joe and Beth I want to get into the life of Netty so I can go back to Joe and Beth.

So do u guys want me to continue in this book or start another?

I'll update as soon as some answers my question what going ti happen next.

So peace out and keep on loving Creepers.

     ~Anna