Chapter 7

Sqaishey pov

"Do out want to get some ice cream before we leave," He asked me as we walked passed a ice cream parlar.

"Sure," I said.

He then soon came back with two chocolate (ew) ice creams cones.

We started heading back to the train station licking our ice cream.

Time skip

"Ahh," I screamed as the rain started pouring down.

"How nice were now soaking wet in the rain," I stated as there was no where to take shelter than the subway 5 blocks away.

He didn't say a word he just started at me his sparkling blue eyes shining as the street lamp hit it making contact not leaving each others eye sight.

"Thanks," I said as he took of his jacket placing around me.

The silence slowly grew as the time passed like it had slowled down or even been stopped. All noise was canceled out just the two of our. After a brief momenta his lips smashed against mine. My body tensed up at the start but relaxed soon after, It was long and full. Just us, No one else.

^Half an Hour before^

Squid POV

"Tom have you called Beth yet?" I yelled at Tom through the hallway.

"My content, and no," he yelled in return.
Ya I have been ruining alot of his content but he's recording with Netty so no biggie.

"Are you going to pick her up?" I asked not yelling as I barged in his office.

"When I finish," he relied. He was doing some build battles with Netty.

Tom POV

^A While Later^

She doesn't have a phone and she's not at the mall or the park but didn't Stampy said he was heading out and wasn't he suppose to record with Martyn.

'Hello' Stampy saidas I called Stamps

'Hi' I replied, have you seen Beth?

'Ya she's here,' he replied.

'Aren't you suppose to record with Martyn?'

'Oh ya I forgot I'm going to start heading home,' hr said hanging up breifly after.

^Few minutes later^

Well I found them Joe and Beth, Stampy and Sqaishey. One of my best mates, closes friends missing my sister, my only sister, my closes sister. Out in the rain.

________________
Blame Google yahoo and my French teacher for the late update. Okay don't blame my teacher but blame Google.

I'm not going to rant here I have a book for that and got to go to school I'm late 7:55.

So peace out and keel on loving Creepers.
~Anna

I like rain