Chapter 8

Beth POV

I turned around from the beeping of a horn.

"Are you people coming or ate you going to stay in the rain?" Tom asked as he drove up to us.

We hopped.in the car without an answer. Some of the stuff I got wasn't wet so I think it'll work.

Makeup;
Stuffing,
Dummy,
Balloons,
Couring,
Foam,
And some other stuff.

We were planning to get some boxes shipped to the house tommorow, and some pictures.

Lets just say its going to be eventful.

Next day

Everyone except Stampy and I had gone out to London for the next two days.

"Okay line up singled file," I told Stamps acting like a drill Sargent.
"Our victims should return at 7 tommirow. Everything must be in placed. The first phase is the boxes then the dummy and last the balloon and the makeup," I said walking back  and forth.

"Yes mam mam," Joe replied.

For the first day we: Filled the game room with boxes holding things they would need to record and personal things; we put a something's In a two of the shampoo bottles, and we had set up a dummy around the house. Let's just say the first day was a success. Tommorow is just the balloons and finishing touches.

"We have the Woman in Gold, Fault in our Stars or The Lion King?" Joe asked these our last few movie choices.

"Lion King," I insisted.

"You sure, most people would have picked one of the others," He said hovering his mouse over it as we had connected it to the Tv.

"Just put it in and sit next to me!" I insisted. They was no way I just said that last part.

He clicked on it and moved his laptop out of the way.

Time skip

"Ah shi benya lamanishimama," I song as the movie finished.

"You really love this movie don't you," Stampy said getting his laptop.

"Can we watch it again?" I asked now acting like a little kid.

"We can watch another movie," he said scrolling through the options.

We had decided to   watch Annie after having an argument that it is or is not a hard not life.

I feel asleep on my shoulder, my new friend or mabey even more.

'I guess its not a hard not life after all' I said to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

___________________
I had so much homework and test yesterday as of the late chapter I had finished this chapter though and was planning to update it this morning but for some weird reason my I ternet was off. Blame my dad for troubling it.

Ya and I still have three group projects and a few single ones to do but don't think it'll affect my Monday cause I hate Mondays.

So peace out and keep on loving Creepers.
                    ~Anna