"She saw them wolf out and beat each other?" he whispered out in surprise.

He nodded just as shocked by what he'd witnessed. "More than just that. She knocked them on their asses all on her own."

Scott stopped in place. "But they're alphas," he said unable to believe a girl, a human girl, could have done that.

Isaac shrugged his shoulders. He didn't understand it either. "Maybe she's one of us."

He left Scott with that thought and walked down the hall towards Mr. Harris's room where he would be serving his detention. It had crossed his mind multiple times that she might be a werewolf, but she certainly didn't look like one. He knew there had to be a more likely explanation, but he was all too new to this. He only knew the basics of what being a werewolf meant let alone what other supernatural creatures existed.

Isaac paused at Mr. Harris's door. A pungent scent whirled around him and he wasn't sure how he hadn't noticed it coming down the hall. His eyes scanned the room and there the blonde was sitting stoically in one of the chairs.

Her eyes never raised from her manicured nails as he slowly walked in and sat at the desk in front of her. Harris wasted no time in assigning them their duties as punishment. He found amusement in forcing them to clean the restrooms or pick up trash around the school.

"Mikaelson," Harris called and her steely blue eyes looked up. "First day here and already in detention, lucky you. You'll be with Lahey and Argent restocking the janitors closet."

Upon hearing his name he too looked at the teacher and then back at the girls sitting behind him. He hadn't noticed Allison. She smiled weakly at him. He didn't return it.

"Mr.Harris, does it have to be with them?"

Mr. Harris stared tauntingly at his student. "Now that I know you prefer not to... yes. You have to be with them.

Isaac sighed not even trying to seem polite, "Great."

Mikaelson, as Harris had called her, grinned for all but a second and then it dropped as she and Allison walked passed him.

Neither of them spoke to one another which he was partially thankful for. A little part of him betrayed that by wanting an explanation from the Brit. How could he just forget about what had happened in that hallway?

He couldn't. Not now. With the alpha pack wreaking havoc, he couldn't afford to let anything slide past him especially the possibility of another threat.

Wordlessly he followed behind the two girls as they went to one of the custodial rooms to get things to stock the supply closet with. Allison led them silently and Isaac made sure to keep a watchful eye on her.

Their last encounter had been rather unexpected. She was at the school that night Cora and Boyd had gone haywire under the power of the moon. The time before that she had been impaling him with very sharp knives.

He knew she was no longer on that power hungry streak with her deranged grandfather and that she was only trying to do what she thought was right but he still held a grudge.

As they entered the closet he waited outside as the girls handed him boxes to roll on the dolly. Allison carried a light box of paper towels and started in the direction of the supply closet. Rebekah lifted four boxes of cleaning supplies into her arms and followed the way Allison had gone.

Wide eyed he watched her. Those boxes must have been at least fifteen pounds each. She didn't seem to be straining herself at all.

"Coming?" she asked innocently and the smile on her face revealed enough. Rebekah knew very well that he was trying to figure her out and she was only adding more to the mystery.

Spare me, Alpha  ⚜ Teen Wolf + The Vampire Diaries [Under Construction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें