Chapter 8: Fight Scene

(My first fight scene give me a break also I was really stuck on Lucy's battle so be nice also only two OC spots left this one is my friends so please please use the forum in the AN)

Mira POV

The first match was between me and Laxus...I knew this was going to be difficult so thats why I learnt an entirely new type of magic...mind control! "Let the match commence!" Sighed Master I knew how he felt I wasn't happy with this either but it might help with the built up anger....Laxus attacked first with a punch that I easily blocked in my satan soul form I then kicked him back into the ground as he immediately got back up and used his magic...there's something dark about this magic I can't put my finger on it. As I dodged him the bell rung meaning the battle has finishes and I'm still alive which is good and I tied earning a point for my team!! Next up is Levy "Goodluck Levy even though you don't need it!!" I said as I took my seat with a nonchalant Juvia a nervous Lucy and.... No Marisha??? I looked around and Mayume and Anya were discussing something with her near the back of the guild.

Levy POV

I walked up to the middle as did Gajeel I need to win this but this will be difficult but I know his battle strategy first he'll lunge to the left then he'll try give me a right hook then he'll start defending to try tire me I know everything about Gajeel so I immediately knew something was wrong when he smirked at me "yadayada you know the drill go" Master said sighing once again. My predictions were correct he did everything that I knew he would do I decided to tire him by cusing his love for iron against him I chanted "Solid Script Iron Trap" as a block of Iron appeared Gajeel winced as if he was having a conflict in his mind of wether or not to eat it he then ran and was about to grab it until it jumped onto him and weighed him down absorbing most of his body but not enough to kill order injure him badly I'm still human and was the that I won the battle and I walked away the iron trap disappearing along with the smirk Gajeel wore at the beginning.

Juvia POV
I stood there ready for his attack as the bell rung starting the match I decided to start this battle "Water Lock" I chanted as the bubble of water appeared around his head drowning him but the water turned to ice and burst open breaking apart into shards. I then dodged the shards as they flew towards me then Gray used a new unfamiliar spell to me that made me wear ice shackles so I could not move he then had a huge ice spike aimed at my head and as it was about to hit me he shouted "NO!" And fainted from what everyone presumed was exhaustion "Default win to Juvia as Gray is injured" Master shouted ugh! I must ask him for a rematch in the future even though I wasn't happy with this Mayume and Anya were still cheering along with the rest of my friends I have a small smile at this me and Mayume have quickly become friends due to preference for dark haired mages and corny romance movies.

Lucy POV

I stood as Natsu was ready to attack I chanted "Celestial key of Hope the doll" as a small girl in white and pink appeared (photo above) she stares at Natsu nervously "don't worry go" I said softly as natsu smirks she touches his head and closes her eyes. Natsu's eyes widen as Hope makes him remember then Hope lets go as Natsu gives a sad smile then her eyes turn red "if you ever hurt Lucy again I will destroy you" and with that she disappears "soooooo....no one wins?" Cana says as Master nods "annnnd That means Juvia Lucy Mirajane and Levys team win!!" Lisanna cheers

Marisha Pov

"You sense the mind control too correct?" Anya speaks "I do I believe the boys pmay be under some sort of spell" I say as Mayume and Anya nod "Can you break it Anya-chan?" Mayume asks "sadly not only their true loves can break the spells so we must enlist the help of other mages who may know them better" Anya says blushing "I'll get Lyon and you get Rougue" Mayume says excited to see Rougue again. They are head over heels in love for those two! I ship it!