Chapter 14: Stalia jealousy

I just want to take this time to thank you all for reading this book I've loved writing it and I love that you all love to read it. This has been the most popular book on my account so far with 2k reads and 217 votes at this moment!!

Sting POV
I was walking around town with my good friend Kylenne looking for the perfect gift for Talia today is the day I'm going to confess to her after all Natsu-Kun already confessed to Lucy so I should confess to Talia too! "What are you looking for?" Kylenne asks me "I'm looking for a gift for my crush!" I reply blushing slightly she then giggles and states "I think I know who your crush is!" She smiles I give her a confused look was it that obvious that I liked Talia "it's me!" She says as she tries to kiss me....WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?? "No I'm sorry but I don't like-" I'm about to finish my sentence but I see Talia running up here fire following her footsteps...

Talia POV
I usually like people and I'm usually a nice person but WHEN YOU TRY TO KISS MY CRUSH YOU GET BEATEN UP!. I run up to Sting and this other girl and I charge my fist up with fire so I can punch her out of here! I punch her and she flys away screaming something that sounds like "I'm blasting off again..." Maybe it's just my imagination that she said that I smiled towards Sting sheepishly "hi....you know I don't like her right?" He says as he takes my hands in his "oh ummm sorry" I apologise realising my actions were not the nicest thing I could have done "it's okay umm here!" He shoves a box in my hands and blushes. I open it it's a box of chocolates with a note in it I really really like you ~ Sting x I smile not being able to speak at all the only thing I can do is kiss him.....and that's what I did!

Sting POV
SHE LIKES ME?!??!!? I think as I kiss her back and smile like crazy...I'm the luckiest guy in the world!