8

Greyson

Everything is settled in that I packed from our apartment. The only things I didn't change is the soft brown rug that is now under the coffee table that is set in front of the couch, the TV that is now installed into the wall and brown dresser in my room.

It feels different without someone else living with you. It feels different not sharing half of everything you own. It feels different not having the reminder of you.

And it's a good different.

Zach asked me out on a date. And technically it's okay with work as long as our relationship doesn't interfere with anything.

I'm absolutely and utterly terrified.

Because what happens when he asks me to come over to his house for dinner? Just like you did. Or when I leave my Chapstick on his kitchen counter and go back to get it and end up there for hours talking to him about aimless things? Just like we did. What will happen if I invite him over to my house for movies and a cup of wine? What will happen when we reach our one month anniversary, if that?

What happens when he tries to become what you once were?

I know that if you were to come back I would never hesitate to fall back into your world, but I can't deny what happiness Zach brings me.

Yours truly,

Calle.x