4

Greyson,

Everything's getting worse as the days drag on. I'm remembering more when all I want is for it to stop. People always talk about how when someone leaves, the memories leave with them. But I couldn't disagree more.

I had a dream or a memory last night that had me waking in tears. It was the day I had met your parents. You thought that dinner was too classic so we went out and had lunch- I didn't care either way.

Together we got a wrap that had a green looking tortilla around it with lettuce and chicken. Your mom ordered chicken parmesan while your dad got the double cheese burger. Your hand never left mine that night. Even when mine got sweaty from all the questions your dad threw at me and the looks your mom gave me when I leaned against your shoulder.

When you drove me home and walked me to the door you rest your forehead on mine and whispered a quote. It was an older one, Shakespeare, something no one would ever just know like you do. You whispered, "Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

After you uttered that last four letter word your lips met mine in a kiss I could never forget. The chap that was on your lips mixed with my soft ones for just a brief moment before you pulled away and told me you would see me Monday on the bus, where you would hand me your left headphone and kiss me on the cheek.

Your love for me seemed undying, how could have just left?

Yours truly,

Calle.