Chapter 11 - My Boo

Start from the beginning

"Nah man hold up" Ryan said grabbing his phone.

"Y'all act like you never heard her sing" Sarah jokingly said.

"Bro she stopped singing in front of us a long time ago" Chaz said back.

"Are you sure?" I asked confused. He nodded. I sing randomly. And they are being dramatic. I heard Ryan start to face time someone.

"Hey bro" I heard Justin's voice through Ryan's phone and I smiled.

"Yo bro your girlfriend can fucking sing" Ryan said to him making us laugh. I heard Justin laugh too.

"Yeah man I know. I thought everyone knew this" Justin said back to him.

"See!" Ally said to the boys. I laughed again.

"What was she singing this time?" Justin asked Ryan.

"My boo by Usher" Ryan told him.

"No way" Justin said then I heard him and a few other people laugh on the other side of the phone. I wonder who he is with right now.

"She was singing my song?" I heard a voice in the background. All our eyes widened and we looked at each other like 'what the fuck' looks.

"No way you are with him right now" Sarah said to Justin.

"Yeah we just met today" Justin told us.

"What part of the song was she singing, JB?" I heard Ushers voice.

"No fucking way" I said quietly to myself.

"Ayo is it cool if you pass the phone to my girl?" Justin asked Ryan.

"Yeah bro of course" Ryan said standing up and passing me the phone. I smiled once I saw Justin's face on the screen. He has such a big smile.

"Hi" I said smiling at him.

"Hey shawty. Let me hear you sing again" He said to me.

"Justin" I said giggling. I'm nervous now.

"Fine. Were you singing the part that always gets stuck in your head?" He asked me. I nodded and laughed. "Ohhhh. It started when we were younger. You were my, my boo" Justin sang. Justin did the hand motion like 'come on' to me. Which I knew he meant for me to sing.

"It started when we were younger. You were my, my boo" I sang again.

"Ohhhhh okay!" I heard Usher in the back.

"That's my baby" Justin said smiling and chuckled.

"So both you and your girlfriend can sing" I heard another voice in the back ground. Justin looked over to a different direction then nodded.

"She's amazing as well" I heard Pattie say. She's so sweet.

"Well if she's wants a deal too, I got the both of you" I heard the mans voice again. My eyes widened.

"Really?" Justin asked him looking just as shocked as me.

"Yeah" the man said with a chuckle. I'm guessing that's his new manager. Scooter, I think his name is.

"Baby you heard that?" Justin asked me. I nodded. "You down for that?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't think so. I'm not really all that great. I'll be okay just watching you grow as an artist" I told him. His smile grew bigger once I said that last sentence.

"Now that's a girl you can not lose" I heard Usher say.

"She's really the best thing in my life" Justin told him and I started to blush. All our friends said, 'awe'.

"That's amazing. Well the offer will always be here" Scooter said and Justin nodded again. "Okay we have to go meet a few more people for dinner. You guys ready?" He asked them.

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you all later" Justin said then winked at me then hung up.

"Justin is going to blow up. I'm telling you right now. He's going to be a celebrity" Ryan said as I handed him back his phone. We all agreed.

"Jamie, why did you decline the offer?" Ally asked me. I shrugged.

"I guess I'm just not that interested. I don't take my singing that seriously-" I got cut off by Sarah.

"Well you should. You're so talented" she said to me. I smiled again.

"Thank you. I just- I don't know. I don't think I'm ready for that. Maybe one day if I decide to take it serious. Plus they only heard me sing one line" I explained and shrugged again.

"At least he said the offer will always be there" Ryan said to me. That would be crazy, I just want to focus on finishing school and figuring out what I want to do in life. Yeah a deal might change things, but I'm just not a confident singer. The only time I'll ever sing is in front of my friends and family. I don't even think I'm really good. It's really nothing to me. I'm just going to support Justin.

___________________________