Amber

I was busy walking back and forth through Luhan's building today. That man, aishhh!!! He's really bossy.

"Amber!!" Tss.. That man again.

"Coming up boss!!" I replied.

I opened the door to his office and to my surprise, papers were scattered all over the floor.

"What happened boss??" I asked. Gosh! So much to clean. I am terribly tired.

"I need a cup of coffee." He replied not answering my question.

"Ahh.." I said.

"I need it now Amber. NOW!" Oh no. He's mad.

"Ok. Right away. Black coffee on the way." Hahahah!! What? It's my day today. Am I Happy?? Yup, super happy.

"Tss.. You're happiness annoys me." Luhan whispered but it was enough for me to hear.

"Nope. You're just having a bad day boss." I replied with a smirk and hurriedly exits the room with a giggle.

"Such a peculiar woman." Luhan said to himself with a smile.

------------------
Meanwhile...

"Hmm.. What should I cook for tonight?" Jackson said as he scrolls down the recipe he researched on his phone.

Bzzt Bzzzt...

"Aish!!! Who is this idiot calling me in such a very important moment!!" He half shouted.

"Hello?!" He greeted.

"Wang Jackson." The other line replied.

"Who is this?" He asked with an irritated voice.

"You don't have to know who I am. I just want you to know that you have been officially prank called by your little brother hahahahahahah!!" The other line replied.

"Yugyeom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bambam!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to kill you!!!!!!" He shouted loudly.

"Hahahhhhahahahaha!!! Hyung!! We could just imagine your face right now. Hahhahahahahhah!!!" The other line said and just in cue a knock outside the door was heard.

"Aish!!! Why people???!!" Jackson pulled her s hair while walking his way to the door and peak through the hole to check who was the person disturbing him.

He gasped as he could not believe who he had just seen.

Then, he slowly unlocked the knob and opened the door.

"Hyung!!!" A bunch of idiotic boys entered his apartment.

"WHY. ARE.YOU.HERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He questioned them with matching glare.

The boys didn't seem to hear him and just continued to walk and examine his apartment.

"Hyung, you really have no taste of design in your life." Bambam, the second eldest spoke.

"Hahahahahah!! Hyung! What kind of kitchen is this?" Youngjae the eldest of the three mocked.

"Yah! Hyung all you have is ramen. Are you seriously going to eat this for the rest of your life?  I can't believe you hyung. I'm so dissatisfied. I might die." Yugyeom, the youngest faking a faint to match his drama.

"Get.the.fuck.out.of.here." Jackson said with anger in his voice.

"You can't hyung." They said in chorus.

"And why?"

"Because JYP said so." A thin man dressed in gray v neck shirt with stripped jeans said as he entered Jackson's apartment.

He was followed by two other guys. The other one was wearing a serious look while the other was smiling like an idiot.

"Mark hyung." Jackson addressed the man who answered hus question.

"JYP said we will stay with you until the break's over." JB, the man with the serious look stated.

"And he said we should get you a girl too." Jr, the one whose wearing a wide smile added.

"Are you all serious?" Jackson question his members.

"Yes." The six pther boys answered in chorus.

*Knock knock*

The commotion stopped when they heard a knock in on the door.

"Jackson, let me in. Ace wants to play with you!"

"Jackson. Who is that child?" The oldest, Mark, questioned Jackson.

Jackson opened the door revealing Amber and Ace smiling. Jackson quickly pulled Amber's hand and did not let go of it while they're walking towards the other members.

"Good Evening guys. This is Amber ." He introduce her with ease.

"And this is Ace. Our son." Jackson finished his introduction leaving the rest of the members faint.

-----------

I am so sorry to announce guys but I will take a hiatus in this story for three months because I will focus on my study. Thanks for reading!! You