She was awestruck looking at the ring. It was a flower shaped, diomand studded ring with 6 petals . The beauty of it was enhanced when it was worn by her.

"Jazakallahu khairan zee!!I love it !"

"wa antum fa jazakumullahu khairan jaan, I'm glad you do. "

"uh -Ummm I think everyone would be waiting for us outside."

"yeah let's go.", we made our way to the dining area , interlacing her fingers with mine.

Everyone started chanting masha Allah as we entered and I could see humaira turning red and she looked Oh-so adorable. I am just wondering how long will this crazy woman retain her bridey aura!

I took a seat to her right, her eyes were twinkling like stars. I so knew that it was the effect of the delicacies on the table. Most of the times our chats on watsapp were related to food.

I held her hand from under the table. As I was to her right , I was holding her right hand to watch her cute reaction when she won't be able to eat.

"zee!!!leave my hand ...I cant eat"

"Oh yeah? Mission accomplished my love!"

"Please leave! I'm hungry! I didn't eat all day long. I'm famished .", she pleaded to let go. I was enjoying the scene.

"Humaira?why dint you eat anything?  you must be hungry !please eat", said bhabhi and she just nodded in response.

"zee !your going to pay for this!"

"oh yeah?I'm up for it "

"Are you sure"

"100 percent "

"Cool then, watch me!", I didn't know what was she upto. we were sitting in a round table , with my brothers their wives and her cuzins.

"Mairuuu!Eat something !you want me to feed you?", asked a concerned zabya.

"Oh well !!what happened Mrs. zee?when am I going to pay for it?", I whispered in her ear , while she plastered a fake blush  , which made everyone curious as they asked her what I said.

"Ah nothing! he just said he wants to feed and threatened I shouldn't eat a piece of roti until he feeds me", with that she smirked at me , leaving my jaw dropped literally.

Every person sitting there , teased me while I kept staring at her for what she just did.

"when did I say that ?", I whispered to  her to which she smiled again making me all the more nervous.

"okay okay!!I won't eat till you feed me!fine?", she asked and I was nothing but shocked and embarrassed.  she was bolder than I thought.

I fed her in front of everyone and she ate without hesitation. That showed she was actually famished. I felt bad for playing such a prank on her , I paid for it though.

we handed over a basket load of gifts to her , and from there we had to part either ways.

In all honesty , I didn't want to move an inch away from her. She is my halal, my love. I wanted to talk to her , hold her hands , be with her, simply stare at her, fight with her and so much more.

I was glad that I would atleast meet her everyday from now on as I'd be dropping her to college.

As we bid goodbyes with a handshake , I read the same longing in her eyes to be with me, which made my heart swell with joy.

I reached home , changed into my casual clothes prayed Isha followed by 2 rakahs of shukr salah for blessing me so abandantly.

I realised, I was never this happy before. she completed half my Deen,  and by all means she is all mine ,now and forever .in sha Allah

As I replayed the events today, I marvelled at Allah's grace and planning . Oh so perfect. subhanallah!

I wouldn't have in my wildest dreams thought I'd get a perfect match like her. she is pious, crazy, sweet , loving , happy go lucky , smart and full of life.The best part is that she gets my lame jokes as well.

I can't wait to go on an official date with her-the love of my life. how will  it be?

-----------------------------------------------------------A/N:

Assalamualikum readers,
I am super sorry for the delay. But
I hope you'll like it. Please vote, comment and share. jazakallahu khairan kaseera for all the love and support from you'll that drove me to update ASAP. I hope you'll will continue to support me .In sha Allah .

Now I need your help. I'd want you'll to suggest how their first date is going to be. where should zee take her?please please please, I want each of you'll to share your idea about their first date.

lots of love ,
Butterflies512:*