CHAPTER 56

Breaking hug NANDINI look at others and glared at all her friends while MANIK was supressing his laughter as he knows his MINI-MONSTER is soon going to take a good class of all of them for coming late and soon it comes true and she first glared at CABIR and pointing her index finger towards him asked you tum toh muje apni little sis kehte hona where were you from morning and you also came late to the party why?is there any rule k tumhein apne best friend k ghar ki sab parties time pr attend karni what about me haan hearing her CABIR was shocked while MANIK was smirking because he knows His NANDU is pouring her all frustrations indirectly on CABIR he also knows he have to do something or else all of them will be in great trouble because its not easy to control his MINI-MONSTER specially when she got angry so he did what he is best at MANIK took his guitar and moved to center of the hall all lights went off and sound of strumming guitar attaracted everyone and a spotlight fell on him anf other on NANDINI as soon as his guitar strum all look at him including NANDINI she knows its his MONSTER so she smiled boardly and the music started playing in background.

(Do listen this song while reading i am in love with this hope you guys will also liked it)

You are like a mirage,
And I see you everywhere,
When I come close you disappear,
Tell me what's going on,
(MANIK started strumming his guitar and sang the lyrics he knows only he can manofy NANDINI and that too with his music because its the sole reason behind them hearing lyrics NANDINI smiled as she knows her MONSTER composed this melody only for her she got drowened in his lyrics and looks deep in his eyes as he sang these words looking in her eyes as if asking her to answer him the expressions they both were sharing was just magical .)

Is there something that I say it all dear to you,
Cause you know this shit got me feeling loose,
I can't let this go on,
Did I love you,
(MANIK sang these words and asked with his eyes what is all this why we are suffering as we both knows we cannot live without each other and this unncessary fights are hurting us both he sang this looking at NANDINI Hearing his last line NANDINI feels someone stabbed her heart because her MANIK is questoning his love for her. )

Tell me was it worth it lady..tell me,
When you made all these promises to me,
I felt like I was exposing your beat in my heart,
Did I love you,
(NANDINI slowly started walking towards MANIK while he also stood up seeing her approching towards him she didnt know what to do so she thought of doing the same that MANIK is doing that is to sing and can answer him and she also knows only she can calm his turmoil.)

Dil kya kare jab kisi se,
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI improvised him seeing her improvising MANIK happiness knew no boundries he looks at her with love filled eyes while she also did the same her these two lines gives him his answers.)

Did I love you,
(MANIK to make himself again believe continues and asked.)

Jaane kahan kab kisi ko,
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI joined him and answered with her lyrics and continues her these small efforts was making him to again believe in his love so she sang.)

Did I love you,
(MANIK sang and this time to answer him NANDINI blinked her eyes.)

My heart could beat out & it is so miles away,
In this one way goddamn relationship,
Tell me when I give up,
(MANIK sang their eyes were talking and then he entwined his left hand with her left and kissed on her knuckles and again sang asking his heart out to NANDINI.)

Jaane kahan..,
(NANDINI sang..)

Is there something that I say it all dear to you,
Cause you know this shit got me feeling loose,
I can't let this go on,
Did I love you,
(MANIK continues while CABIR gestured DHRUV to took the guitar DHRUV took guitar from MANIK's hand and started playing on behalf of him while all others standing there blessed the love birds who are madly in love with each other.)

Tell me was it worth it lady..tell me,
When you made all these promises to me,
I felt like I was exposing your beat in my heart,
Did I love you,
(MANIK sang and holdsNANDINI possessively from her waist by pulling her mote close while ahe stood surrendered letting him do whatever he wants.)

Dil kya kare jab kisi se,
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI placed his head on his heart listening his heartbeats while MANIK holds her more tightly both started moving their feets.)

Did I love you,
(MANIK sang....)

Jaane kahan kab kisi ko,
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI sand and both started dancing forgetting every other person and looking deep in each other eyes.)

Did I love you,
(MANIK sang..)

Tell me was it worth it lady..,
(MANIK sang and pull her more closer while she also placed his feets on his feets closing the distance between them.)

Kisi se pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI sang..)

Did I love you,
(MANIK sang and kissed her forehead.)

Dil kya kare jab kisi se,
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI patted his heart as if telling him that she lives here.)

Did I love you,
(MANIK sang....)

Jaane kahan kab kisi ko,
Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI sang and look around as if telling him that anybody can fell in love and anytime while MANIK chuckled.)

Did I love you,
Did I love you,
Did I..Did I love you,
(MANIK sang while NANDINI nodded her head.)

Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(NANDINI sang while MANIK took her in bear hug which she responded back.)

Did I..Did I love you,
(MANIK sang looking deep in NANDINI's eyes.)

Kisi ko pyar ho jaye,
(While NANDINI sang as if answering him his question their trance was broken by big round of applauds while MANAN blushed.)

NANDINI composed herself and dragged MANIK to a corner because its time to settle some scores.

Hello readers it 200k special update thanku so much for yoir support because of all of you i reached hete i also wanna thank my silent readers.

Now coming back to update i hope you guys will like the update and its upto mark and i ll try to give you next update soon of MANAN together.

My work is done here and yours started keep commenting and voting to let me know your views about the update and I LOVE YOU ALL.