CHAPTER 13

At dinning table

All settle themselves on dinning table and all of them were talking to each other as CAVYA and MUKTI they were talking DHRULYA were cuddling each other and were pecking each other on cheeks and MANAN were also talking to each other soon dinner came and servants placed the food and left from there MANIK special order soup for NANDINI as it ll b good for her health all serves themselves and start eating MANIK also pour soup for NANDINI and started feeding her NANDINI told him to have his dinner but he was not listening he also started drinking the soup which he feeds NANDINI she was falling in love all over again with him as they were eating suddenly an idea came in MANIK'S mind he calls everyone and all looks at him suspicously then he told him that lets plan a road trip to lonawala at ma farmhouse after a week as still NANDINI'S health is his first pariority all nodded in agreement including NANDINI and became excited to go there soon all finished their dinner and left bidding bye to MANAN and told NANDINI to take care.

As soon as they left MANIK picked NANDINI in his arms and took her to his room he made her sit on bed and gives mediciene to her she tooks her mediciene he makes her lie on the bed and he himself lies besides him as soon as he lied she placed her head on his shoulders and he held her tightly in his arms both closed their eyes and tries to sleep but sleep was nowhere. NANDINI was doddling on his chest and he was smiling feeling her.

They were doing nothing but were feeling for each other presence suddenly MANIK starts conversation he called her and asked slept to which she replied no he snuggle her more tightly and asked if she likes the plan or not to which she replied by kissing his heart he understood it and peck her forehead MANIK was stroking NANDINI'S hairs and he feels NANDINI's breathes uneven he realised that dhe had slept he pecked her lips and she smiles in sleep feeling his touch he also smiles and drifted to sleep.

Next morning NANDINI was the first one to wake first as doon ad she opened her eyes she saw her love sleeping hugging her tightly hiding his face in her hairs as dge was sleeping on his chest she moves a little to get a clear view of her love sleeping like a baby she looks at his face and kissed his chin feeling her touch he cuddle her more tightly she was about to get up but he pull her back and due to this pull she landed back and he came on top of her as he came he asks WHERE DO U THINK U R GOING to which she encircled her arms around his neck and said she was going to freshened up to which he replied u cant go like this she got confused and asked matlab to which he smirked and gies dangerously close to her lips and said u cant go without giving me ma morning dose to which she asked is that so to which ge replies yes it is and within no time he takes her lips in his mouth and started biting and kissing her lips passionately for his morning dose and she was responding with equal fervour after getting breatheless both pulled apart MANIK pecked her lips again and let her go as he dont want to stress her more.

Soon one week passed like a blink and NANDINI also got cured with MANIK'S TLC she was now much better and its the day on which they have to leave all were busy in packing and soon all arrived at MALHOTRA MANSION as they have to start their journey fron there only MANIK was standing in the living room and called his servant and told him to take the luggage and load it in car servant followed his instructions and cane back he told him to call driver and left soon driver came and MANIK told driver to take luggage and drop it to famohouse driver after getting orders left in the mean time all came to MALHOTRA MANSION and gives their bags ti driver.

MANIK was still not ready ao he moved towards his room to get ready but as soon as he entered the sight in front of him left him astonished his NANDU was wearing a denim blue stars printed jumpsuit which reaches her knees and was getting ready standing in front of mirror doing light makeup she slowly takes his steps towards her and stands behind her she was so busy that she doesnt saw him he slowly took her in back hug as soon as she felt his touch a shiver passed in her body she looks up in mirror and saw gis intense gaze which was making her go weak in her knees he holds her more tighly and started moves her hairs on her left shoulder and started nuzzling her neck he moves the strap down of her right shoulder and started biting her shoulder harshly she moans his name MANIK he just hmm and was still kissing her shoulder to soothe the pain the little tourcher he started was getting unbearable for her she wants to stop him but her words were ditching her he moves his head up nd nuzzles in her hairs he made her turn towards him and started kissing her neck she was trying hard to stop him but all went in vein she was not having any strength to stop him soon he started going down NANDINI came in her senses and stopped him as she knows if he started this then where will they lend up she cupped his cheeks and made him looks in her eyes and said MANIK its not the right time he nodded as he knows she is right he cant get flow with his desires he need to control him for her she kissed his forehead to calm him and he also kissed her forehead then NANDINI told him to get ready he also nodded and goes in washroom to get ready NANDINI stands in front of the mirror she caressed his love bite and blushed rememering what haopened just now she straightened herself looks in mirror and said GET READY MR. MALHOTRA COZ ITS GONNA BE A MEMORABLE TRIP OF YOUR LIFE.

What is going to happen in this trip now what does NANDINI means will she gonna surprise him will this trip gonna change their life lets see what gonna happen now gear up people the romantic sequence of MANAN is on the way.

And sorry as i didnt post yesterday actually i was busy so please pardon me and keep commenting and voting.

One more thing if u want the next update tonight then let me know and if any one of you want anything special in next update like dedicating any song then also let me know but please suggest the item or any romantic song as its time for some dance of ur favourite cast.
Thank you