CHAPTER 41

Living room

After putting their condition they all moved towards rooms boys moved to MANIK room to get ready while girls moved to guest room but MANAN were still not ready why because they were still in deliemma to play or not but shooing it away they also got ready. They all changed themselves in loose t-shirts and shorts after changing all moved towards garden and now it was time for the captains to come for toss boys make MANIK captain while girls decided to make NANDINI their captain both stood face to face MANIK winked at NANDINI while she blushed MANIK came to NANDINI and stands in front of her first shows her a coin and then asked so miss murthy what you like to choose heads or tales NANDINI looks at him and told him that she will choose the heads MANIK flip the coin for toss but it comes tales he again winked at NANDINI and said you just cant win from me coz my lucky charm is always with me he said this and gives her his famous smirk while she blushed.

After toss boys decided to bat first while girls took their positions in the garden they decided to play for 4 overs so that they can end it as they all need to do is caught the ball with the net after discussing they decided and for batting first CABIR came and NAVYA took her position with net while MUKTI throws the ball and other two were also standing afyer playing 4-5 balls CABIR took a short on that NAVYA caught the ball with the net girls starts jumping in joy and NANDINI and ALYA hugged each other and MUKTI and NAVYA hugged each other and shows their tongues to boys CABIR went back with a grumpy face after CABIR got out ABHUMANYU came and now NAVYA took the ball and MUKTI took position with net CABIR started diverting NAVYA and said madhubala ji aap rehne do aapke bas ka kuch nahi hai aap bas ghar jaiye or haan apna kaam ki jiye hearing CABIR words NAVYA frowned and forgetting about balling she started running behind CABIR they both got engaged into tom & jerry fight MANIK took this opprtunity and came to NANDINI he stands behind her and instantly pulls her towards him due to which his chest collided with her back he gives her peck on her left cheek she got scared but knowing whose touch it is she glared at MANIK first and then said or rather whispered MANI.. what are you doing? Leave me or your friends will going to kill us look there they are fighting and you are romancing MANIK nibbled her earlobe due to which she moan his name while he was enjoying his effect on her he pull her more into himself and said let them be baby see unki wajah se maj tumse roamance b ni kar sakta NANDINI glared at him and said sarcastially like seriously? Unhone kaha aur tumne maan lia h na MANIK made an innocent face and said ha dekho na abhi b vo lad re and mai wait kar ra k kb unki ladai khatam ho aur mai tumhein utha k le jaun room mein she blushed hearing him knowing his intentions but shooing away her thoights she elbowed him in his stomach due to which he screamed an owwww! Hearing his shout All diverted their attention towards him and he glared at NANDINI while she gives him a naughty smirk.

CABIR who was running to save his life from NAVYA fastly came running to him and asked kya hua MANIK was looking for a good reason so that he can save himself from boys rants so he made excuse and started stammering and said wo mai... wo mai... wo haan mujhe chiti ne kaat lia tha he said this and started looking here and dere as he knows it was the lame excuse CABIR in sarcam said reall tujhe chiti ne kaat lia tha ya tune you know na what i mean he gave MANIK i-know-what-were-you-doing-look and looks at NANDINI who was trying to hide her smile MANIK looks at others and saw them giving him i-know-something-is-fishy-look he knows they can caught him easily so to avoid further interrogation he told them to continue the game all nodded and he gives NANDINI you-will-pay-for-this-look while she gives him whatever-look and her this look awake the monster inside him now MANIK also decided to play while girls again took their positions and ALYA throws the ball to ABHIMANYU and he played 5-6 balls and MUKTI caught his ball next was the dhruv similarly ALYA caught the ball.

Now it was time for the MANAN turns MANIK came for batting while NANDINI took her position with the ball oj the other other side CABIR started his commentry on MANAN and said ab dekhiye is match ka vo mord aa gaya h jahan 2 pyaar karne vale aamne samne khade hai aur lad re hai kisliye kyunki yahan girls vs boys war chal ri he said this and winked at MANAN while others suppress their smiles he continued and said dhayan se dekhiye ab in chehro ko kaun keh sakta h inke chehre dekh k ye apne pre honeymoon pr jane wale hai dekhiye kaise inkhi aankhein bata rahi k ye mare ja rahe h romance karne k liye he said this cheekily while MANIK glared at him and NANDINI blushed CABIR was enjoying the fully including others who for now forgets their figjt and started enjoying the moment he continued and said delhiye abhi in masoom chehro ko jis mein se ek monster mujhe khane ki kagar par hai aur uski mini monster chupne ki jagah dhund rahi abhi dekhte hai k aage kya hota h kya mini monster jitegi apne monster se ya uska monster mujhe kacha chabaega janne k liye dekhye rahiye cricket he ended this and each person present there laugh heartily seeing MANAN reaction back to game this time NAVYA throws the ball and aftrr playing for some balls MANIK was not ready to back off now it was last ball NAVYA throws the ball and NANDINI was also about to catch the ball but something distracted her due to which she missed the ball and the something which distracted her was the only person his MANIK who out of nowhere barged in front of her and took her lips in his.

Are ye kya hua MANIK ne aise kaise NANDINI ko kiss kar lia want to know how well i am not going to tell you now for that wait for next update.
So here you go with the first update ans yeah i want to know how you guys gonna react it after reading this dont forget to comment and vote i am waiting.