CHAPTER 45

Girls were walking in front while boys were walking behind them in the lobby CABIR and ABHIMANYU were walking in their swag while MANIK and DHRUV were behind them when an evil idea come in MANIK's mind he smirked and gesture DHRUV to do the same DHRUV didnt understood but agreed with him suddenly MANIK kick CABIR on his bum with his leg while DHRUV did the same with ABHIMANYU they turned and looking at MANRUV said

CABIR:what the hell is this guys why you did it?

ABHIMANYU:haan why did you kicked us he said this rubbing his bum.

MANIK smirked and said saaley kameeno saree pehni hui h tum dono ne aur tum abhi bhi ladko ki trh chal re ho ab now we are in lobby toh thodi sharam karo and walk like a girl atleast hearing him ABHIMANYU and CABIR looks at him in didbelief while DHRUV controls his smile as the faces theu both made were too funny that nobody can control their laugh after seeing them.

CABIR who was annoyed to the core got more annoyed as MANIK 'ne aag aur bada di' with his this teasing he annyoingly said looking at MANIK haan haan tu toh bolega na tujhe jo ye saree ni pehnni padi lele maze MANIK baba mai tujhse chun-chun k badla longa mark ma words chun-chun k MANIK rubbed his hands and said really but pehle apni saree toh sambhal le he said this and brust out in laugh while DHRUV who was controlling his laugh till now also started laughing looking at CABIR even ABHIMANYU laughed heir laughed got stopped by girls calling their names they composed themselves and moved towards beach again.

This time also girls goes in one car while boys follows them in MANIK car reaching their they got dowb from the car and now boys started looking fir their prey suddenly CABIR eyes fall on two boys who were sitting on the sand CABIR smirked and ask boys to follow him everybody follows him and they stands behind that guy on a little distance CABIR gestured his finger towards them and said these are our preys lets do this and have some fun guys each boy nodded and gives a naughty smirk to each other while girls stands their looking at them and thinking what are they upto.

CABIR was the first he moved towards the boys and silently sat beside the one boy with pallu on his face and ABHIMANYU sat beside other one while MANIK and DHRUV stands at some distance CABIR slowly started doing his work being a big prankster its easy to troll someone.

CABIR slowly put his hand on the boy hand that boy got startled and instantly looks at the other side he got shocked seeing someone sitting beside him he was about to stand up when CABIR pull him due to which he fell back on the sand CABIR then starts talking like a girl and asked

CABIR:aji aap kahan ja rahe ho bathiye na thodi baate karte hain thoda time sath mein bitate hai

That guy:he got sad hearing him and said aap sahi keh rahe hai ek aap hai jo hmare sath time bitana chahti hai aur ek vo hain jinke sath hum time bitana chahte hai par vo hai ki hmari baat hi nahi sunti hain

CABIR mentally patted himself and shows a thumbs up to MANRUV who were standing yheir waiting for them to show a sign and they can continue later on.