daniel imagine

It was a wendsday night 7:45 to be exact and you were in the car driving home from work it had been a long 2 weeks and all you wanted to do was spend time with your boyfriend of 6 years Daniel an your 1 year and a half year old twins Jacob and saffron, you were busy for the last two weeks straight so you could win a week off with the kids and Daniel, today was the last night you had to work and now you were free for a whole week to do whatever. And free to enjoy your birthday tomorrow.
Parking the at in your garage next to Daniels you get out and notice four other cars parked in the garage neatly, walking inside you place your bags on the rack along with your jacket and shoes, walking through hallway you hear snores and immediately change your direction and walk into the living room seeing the boys James, jai, luke and beau all asleep with their little ones and their girlfriends spread out on the giant square couch/ bed you had in the living room simply for movie nights and sleepovers you smile and grab 4 big blankets one for each couple and drape it over them all tucking them in couple by couple, you notice that they have foo and dry paint in their hair and sight quietly, picking up the little ones and placing them all in the middle of the couch making sure that they were secure with pillows and little blankets, you snap a photo of them and then the couples. you walk off to the round couch you had on the side of the big couch and see Daniel also asleep with your twins snuggled up on his chest you smile and take a photo grinning and shaking your head when you notice that he to had good and dry pains in his hair and all over him you shake you head and put a blanket over them kissing their heads, walking quietly through the hall and into the kitchen you gasp and almost faint the kitchen had been splatters with paint and food all over the floor and walls you sigh and look at the clock to see it was now 9:30pm and sighed you run to your room and get changed into shorts an a top and grab your head phones and run back down to the kitchen grabbing the bucket and starting to clean.

*Third person view I guess :')*
It was currently 6:30 in the morning when the adults woke up seeing how they were all tucked away and snuggled into blackest and pillows they grin knowing y/n had come home and tucked them in they got up and made sure the little ones were ok an that there was a enough room when Daniel put the twins down and wrapped them up, they walked into the kitchen couple with couple and Daniel by himself they walked in to see it sparkling clean almost brand new an gasp they looked on the floor to see you curled up asleep the smile and chelsey beaus girlfriend and Daniel snap a pic posting it to Instagram seeing that you had also posted a few photos last night they laughed quietly they finally realised that it was your birthday today and started whispering to each other,

Your pov
Finally waking up you felt like you weren't were you fell asleep last night a bolted up only to see you were in your and Daniels room you smile and look at the time seeing it was 10:30 you yawn and remover it's your birthday you get up having a shower and getting changed into a floor length long sleeve blue dress with slit on one leg and do your hair in long lush curls you smile and walk downstairs to the kitchen to see everyone from last night and all your family's and friends your lucky you have a massive house! They were all dressed in suits and dresses and at the massive table eating breakfast "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They shout you grin and say your thank you and sitting down next to Daniel on the chair you steal a pice of his bacon and he smiles pushing the plate I front of you and kissing the side of your head the others awww at how cute you are and you smile looking down the table to see all the little ones all smiling a laughing ratting their breakfast you see saffron throw a pice of food at her brother and you laugh feeling Daniel do the same beside you, you feel him get up also g with the boys and girls and have them ask "do u mind looking after the little ones for about 4 minutes?" You shake your hea no and tell them to go do what they need to do. Four minutes later they come back with presents, party hats and a massive bunch of balloons on strings floating to the roof as they place them all around you you smile and laugh "fucking hell you didn't have to go this far" you say laughing they all laugh too taking photos and watching you open all your presents and smile at what you got you thank them and get up to hug them all "wait there's two more presents from us all their both hung up in the lounge room" chelsey says grabbing your hand and guiding you to the lounge room when you get to the door beau and chelsey cover your eyes and guid you in telling you to keep them shut you hear a bunch of foot steps and the silence, "ok open them" they all yell you opening your eyes you see their behind 2 giant canvases one covers in photos or you,Daniel and the twins along with you family his family and all your friends, the other one is a canvas splatters in loads of different paint you smirk "now I know why you were all cover in paint, you could of at leaf done it in the painting room and not the kitchen" you say smiling and starting to tear up looking at the two presents the girls rush up an hug you smiling when music tarts playing and you realise it to be your and Daniels love song, the girl spread out and you look in front of you to see Daniel on one knee and holding a ring out "we all know I'm not good with speeches or these sorts of things but I feel like I could right a massive book on how much I love this beautiful woman standing on front of me, my lover of 6 years the mother to my twins, my best friend. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without you and we'll I don't plan on losing you" he takes a breath and grabs your hand tears in both of your eyes "will you y/n y/l/n become my wife for eternity?" You nod crying "yes a million times yes" you say pulling him up cupping his cheeks and kissing him passionately, you pull away and see ever eying crying and cheering all soon surrounding you in a massive group hug.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;((;;;;;;;;;;;;;;((((;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(((((((
Another long one hope you enjoy :) xo