Chapter 3

"Where... are we?" asked Chiharu silently. They were standing in dank place filled with pipes. The ground was filled with water ankle-deep, and there were many corridors leading out of the main hallway they were in. A gossamer thread of red chakra was barely visible, coming out of the third corridor on the right.
"We should follow it." Chiharu said, sloshing forward a few steps. Naruto followed closely behind.
"Where's the woman? Why are we suddenly here?"
Chiharu shook her head. "I don't remember much." They turned the corner and followed the chakra. It got stronger as they kept following it through the pitch-black hallway.
Then suddenly, light.
They were in a huge room, and immediately understood where the chakra came from. In a massive cage in the back, a colossal nine-tailed fox stared down at them with cold red eyes. "I figured that Ayako would attack you sooner or later."
Naruto stared in awe. "Who- who are you?"
"The nine-tailed beast fox." Chiharu said grimly. "That woman was right."
Kurama burst out laughing. "You're pretty sharp, in contrast to your twin." He chuckled. "Thanks to Kushina's mistake, I am double my usual power. Don't worry, you won't have to be dealing with me after I break out, because you'll be dead!" He burst out hysterically laughing. Naruto and Chiharu exchanged side glances.
Chiharu bravely stepped forward. "Where are we?"
The Kyuubi bared his teeth. "When I'm freed, I'll kill you two twins first."
"Answer her." Naruto said. "Since you're in our minds, pay some rent!"
"Shut up!" The nine-tails pressed his face against his cage menacingly. "I hate arrogant brats like you. Do you know who I am?"
"I could care less! Are we in our own minds?" Chiharu pressed in.
"Yes."
"You know the truth don't you, nine-tails?" Naruto demanded. Despite his brave act, he was about to pee himself. "Tell us. How did you get locked up in our minds?"
Kurama huffed. "What use is it to tell a couple of insolent kids?"
"Naruto." Chiharu leaned over to her brother. "We need to wake up now. Our opponent could be doing anything with us. I think it's time to end this short conversation and leave."
Kurama smiled, hearing their whispering. "You're fine. I'll return you to where you were, but beware of me." He pulled back from the bars and laid down to sleep. "At the moment you're most weak, I'll break myself free." The blood red eye stared them down. "Never let your guard down."

Naruto and Chiharu slowly blinked their eyes open. A face was pressed dangerously close to Naruto's. After focusing his eyes, Naruto realized that it was Sasuke. Naruto slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Sasuke?" He looked around for his sister, who had already stood up. She dangled a silver key on her finger.
"Never losing this again." She said.
"Hm!" Sasuke poked Naruto in the chest. "What happened, usuratonkachi?"
Kakashi examined Naruto. "We heard a scream. It was coming from your direction, and this is what we get when we ran over. Really, what happened?"
"We were attacked!" Naruto hurriedly sat up, remembering what had happened in an instant. "Th-there was this woman, I think her name's Ayako, and she attacked us, and then we were transported to our minds! And then there was this huge fox, and it was red and big!" Naruto spread his hands to emphasize the point.
Sasuke shook his head. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about."
"Wait," Kakashi intervened. "Fox? Describe this fox better."
Chiharu blinked. "Well, it was in this cage. It said it was the Kyuubi or something."
"Kyuubi?" Sasuke asked. "Who attacked you?"
Naruto folded his arms. "How are we supposed to know? This woman just came up and attacked us."
"What did she look like?"
"Um, she was wearing that kind of green suit that Chuunins wear, and she had a Konoha forehead protector."
Kakashi shook his head. "This is bad. I need to report to the Hokage right away."
"Wait." Chiharu said. "Why do we have the Kyuubi locked inside us? And is this a big deal?"
"Way more than you think." Kakashi turned heel and ran toward the Hokage building.

There you go Alexis, a tiny bit of sasunaru. I can't add much of it here, because they hate each other.

crAP I FORGOT THAT ITACHI LEFT KONOHA