Chapter 5 - Booty Shorts

I awoke to Cameron's cheery voice the next morning. "Wake up boys," He turned to me. "And Girl,"  I chuckled. I sat up in bed and looked around. Eli, Zack, Skylar, Tyler and Justin were all up and headed for the bathroom with their clothes. Kyle was shirtless. He stood up and stretched. I just stared at him. He was hot, but not my kinda guy. 

He caught me staring and winked at me. I felt my cheeks and ears heat up as I stared at the floor. I looked across the room at Fisher's bed. It was empty and neatly made. I shrugged and got out of my bed. I felt eyes boring through my as I took some jeans out of the dresser. I looked down as I remembered that I had booty shorts on. 

I quickly gathered a "BabyFlo Show" T-shirt and my bathroom supplies. I slipped on my Tony Lama boots and shuffled out of the cabin. I ran to Lacey's cabin and knocked on the door. "Open the door," I thought as three of the bronc riders walked by and whistled at me. Lacey opened the door. She looked amazing in her Cowgirl Tuff jeans with a bling belt and her "Fear The Big Brown Horse" shirt. 

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked as she let me in. "Sure," She motioned for the door in front of her. "You can use my Warpaint," she winked like she understood what I had been through. "Thanks," I sighed. I rushed into the bathroom and changed. I applied some Lip Love lipstick and Mineral Loose Bronzer. I quickly put some Curling and Volume mascara on and some Sonic eyeshadow.

I stuffed my shirt tail in my pants and looped my belt through the loops. "Ready?" Lacey yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back. I looked at myself in the mirror. This was as good as it was gonna get. I walked out of the bathroom. Lacey nodded. "Look'in good girl," I smiled. "Thanks," "Lets get out of here," Lacey playfully punched me in the arm and we started for the Cafeteria.

                                                                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                       Lacey sat with me so I wouldn't be alone at breakfast. "Have you met any hot cowboys?" Lacey asked. I nodded as I swallowed a gulp of my orange juice. "Well, I've seen him, but I haven't met him," I blushed. Lacey grinned. "Who is it?" I blushed even more. I saw Fisher walk in with Eli. They were laughing and joking with each other. He was so hot. Lacey turned to look at what I was staring at. "Oh, Fisher?" She smiled. I came back to earth. "Uh, yea," I said. "How'd you know?" I asked.

"Well you were staring at him with a half of an egg hanging out of your mouth," She laughed. I chuckled along with her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was bullcrap :l But I'm going to update more this week so stay tuned!

                                                                                         ~RodeoGypsy