00.

Abel Tesfaye:

You did many things that I liked, that I liked

And you like diamond rings I can provide, I can provide for you

You made me feel so good before I left, on the road

And you deserve your name on a crown, on a throne

I guess you could call her the one that got away. I swear I loved her and that I'd treat her right, but she got away. She left me for someone else. She was the one that would always make me feel so good, but now it's like the light has left my life now that she's gone.

...

But I remember on the bathroom floor before I went on tour

When you said we couldn't do it again

'Cause you had a thing with some other man

I should've known she still had a thing with that other guy. She would always revolve around him, but I had never noticed how she was slowly slipping away. I lost her to him, and now the emptiness consumes me.

You said it was love

And you said you were lost

Then you wished me good luck

To find somebody to love

Was it infatuation or love? I thought it was love. I thought I saw it in her eyes. But I was wrong. She was lost, and she'd found the one, which wasn't me. Little did she know that when she wished that I'd find love, I had already found it. And it was her.

Now I heard that you're single

I'll give you something to live for

I'm going to get my girl back. She was destined to be mine and I can't let her go again. This time, I'm going to do everything right and make sure she knows I truly love her.

...

You never thought you'd ever see my face again

But you're love just swayed the lies

When he stared into your eyes

She thought she'd never see me again. She thought their love would last forever. Now that I'm back for good, I'm here to claim what's mine. I need her.

He just might be too good for you

You're almost to dead to him

You're sleeping with a frozen heart

Well baby girl it's over now

I think she actually believed that her love for him will last. Now that I'm here, I'm going to make sure I have her back in my arms. She's almost dead to him, but she can always count on me to be there for her.

You can always count on me

You're uncheckable,

Unrestraint to touch,

So immune to love

I know she'll take me in. I will never let her down. She was always uncheckable, unable to be restraint. Her free spirit is what I need and I can't just let her leave me again.

And it feels so priceless to me

That you're always free

That you'll take me in

Now I'm everything, your everything

I know she'll take me in. She's my everything.

~

A/N: I'm back and I'm better. Did you miss me?

Okay, so just to let y'all know, not everything will be accurate. Like tour dates or minor lyric discrepancies. Trust me, I did that on purpose and I don't like giving long explanations on why I did it so just go with the flow.

And by the way, BBTM tour dates are going to be way off, but bare with me. I did it for a reason. It goes along with the plot better lol and it's easier for me to write with.

Love y'all...

-bianca || xo 🇬🇾🌟