playlist; 00

"Tracy, wake up, please!"
"Why won't you do the same?"

•••

"And they say she's in the Class A Team, stuck in her daydream. Been this way since eighteen, but lately her face seems slowly sinking, wasting, crumbling like pastries. And they scream the worst things in life come free to us."
THE A TEAM // ED SHEERAN

"Your lies are bullets, your mouth's a gun and no war in anger was ever won. Put out the fire before igniting. Next time you're fighting kill 'em with kindness."
KILL 'EM WITH KINDNESS //SELENA GOMEZ

"What if I'm troubled? What if I'm flawed? And what if they all just think I'm a fraud?
And what if I'm left without a choice? And what if I like girls? What if boys? And what if I listen to all that they say? They promised forever and then walk away."
CRASH TEST DUMMY (BROKEN) // REED DEMING

"Maybe I'm a different breed. Maybe I'm not listening, so blame it on my A.D.D., baby.
SAIL // AWOLNATION

"Even in the dust we shine with fire & gold in our eyes. There is something different about you and I. And I feel like I have known you my whole life. There is beauty behind every tear you've cried."
FIRE N GOLD // BEA MILLER

"I don't belong here. Not in this atmosphere. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. "
HUMAN RACE // THREE DAYS GRACE

"And the tears come streaming down your face. When you lose something you can't replace. When you love someone, but it goes to waste. Could it be  worse?"
FIX YOU // COLDPLAY

"With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're toxic I'm slipping under with a taste of a poison paradise. I'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic."
TOXIC // MELANIE MARTINEZ

"I'm not calling you a liar, just don't lie to me. I'm not calling you a thief, just don't steal from me.
I'm not calling you a ghost, just stop haunting me. And I love you so much, I'm gonna let you kill me."
I'M NOT CALLING YOU A LIAR // FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

"And now it's clear to met that everything you see ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake. Yeah, I was dreaming for so long."
WIDE AWAKE // KATY PERRY

"It's a thief in the night to come and grab you it can creep up inside you and consume you.
A disease of the mind, it can control you. I feel like a monster."
DISTURBIA // RIHANNA

"Smile, the worst is yet to come. We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to go, we could be here for a while, but the future is forgiven, so smile."
SMILE //MIKKY EKKO

"And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me" I can't help  this awful energy. Goddamn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in control?"
CONTROL // HALSEY

"But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down.
Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart."
HUMAN // CHRISTINA PERRI

"Girls like girls like boys do. Nothing new."
GIRLS LIKE GIRLS // HAYLEY KIYOKO

"And all the people say, 'You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being. With your face all made up, living on a screen, Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline.'"
GASOLINE // HALSEY

"Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece"
LITTLE DO YOU KNOW // ALEX & SIERRA

"Who do you think you are? Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control. Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy, just like me."
CRAZY // MELANIE MARTINEZ

"When she was just a girl she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach
and the bullets catch in her teeth. Life goes on, it gets so heavy. The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear a waterfall. In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes.
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly."
PARADISE // COLDPLAY

"Sometimes the heart is deceiving. Can't get out of my head, and I need you to save me
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy in love with you. Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?"
THE FEELING // JUSTIN BIEBER FT. HALSEY

"My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think. Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out."
STRESSED OUT // TWENTY ONE PILOTS

"Goodbye my almost lover. Goodbye my hopeless dream. I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be? So long my luckless romance, my back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache almost lovers always do."
ALMOST LOVER // JASMINE THOMPSON

"I'm covering my ears like a kid. When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning up the volume when you speak. 'Cause if my heart can't stop it,
I'll find a way to block it, I go la la la."
LA LA LA // JASMINE THOMPSON

a/n:

someone please stop me. i have to stop making new stories. gosh, i have like ten other stories in mys drafts but i refuse to upload them until i finish the others. anyway as you can see ^the playlist's up, but i'm not sure when/if i'll update seeing as i have those other stories i already can't seem to finish.