Chapter 4 Best Friend Talk

Harrys POV

Text Message To Louis

Hey Lou, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was jealous.

I honestly was very sorry. I'm not sure what came over me. If Louis hates me now I don't blame him, but I hope he can forgive me so we can start being friends.

Louis POV

Me and my best friend Niall were playing football when I heard my phone buzz. It was a text message from Harry.

From Harry

Hey Lou, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was jealous.

Harry jealous of me?

"Who are you talking to Lou?" Niall asked.

" Harry St....."

" WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM HE'S THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN MAKING HIGH SCHOOL A LIVING HELL'" Niall interrupted.

"Well, we starting to talk after I went to dinner with his family," I sighed " I thought we were becoming friends"

" Well you can't trust him Lou, he's most likely trying to 'be friends' with you so he can hurt you even more and....."

"NIALL HE WOULDN'T DO THAT I..... I ummm...." I nervously started to say.

"WHAT LOUIS WHAT YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT HORRIBLE GUY WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!!!" Niall screamed, " HE WANTS TO MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE"

There was a long pause.

" I like him, Niall... more than a friend."

There was an even longer pause. Niall had always thought I was gay and I knew it too but I don't like admitting it. I haven't really liked anyone in awhile and Niall is probably pissed that out of all people I like Harry. But I can't help it Harry's perfect I've always noticed how incredibly perfect he always looks. I just never knew I would fall for the guy who's always hurt me physically.

"Your not serious" Niall said. He looked like he was about to throw up.

"I am I think I'm starting to have feelings for him..."

"Do you think he might like you too?"

"I thought he might but it was all in my head unfortunately"

"As your friend and I'm going to give you some advice..... Get over him Lou he's just going to mess with you to hurt you even more" he started walking away, "But if you really think these 'feelings are real' than good luck your going to need it lad" he smiled and left.

I'm going to tell Harry how I feel tomorrow at practice.

To Harry

Wait for me after practice tomorrow I want to talk to you.

Harry's POV

*beep beep*

From Louis

Wait for me after practice tomorrow I want to talk to you.

"Harry some kid name Louis just texted you," Liam said from across the room.

I read the message wondering why Louis would still talk to me after the horrible thing I did. After i promised
not to hurt him.

"So who's Louis, and why does he want to talk to you privately?" he asked with concern.

"Louis is that drama nerd I always beat up.... I mean used to. We've been talking and I think we're becoming friends."

Liam was my best friend we told each other everything no matter what. I could trust him with my life.

"Oh him... no offense but why talk to him?" he asked kinda harshly

"Well because he funny, as an amazing smile, acts so childish, he's good at football even better than me... he has an adorable laugh...."

"Harry are you ok, if Louis wasn't a guy I would think you were just telling me about your crush?"

"Ummm well... No what why would I have feelings for him, I like girls Liam you know that."

He just started laughing like crazy.

"What?!" I asked annoyed.

"Harry we both know you don't like girls, I've known for 2 years." Liam said as if he was a collage professor.

"What are you talking about Liam, I don't... I don't like guys... I mean maybe... No I don't!"

He just stared at me. Than he stood up walked in front of me, and slapped me.

"Harry you like Louis, from the way you talked about him it's obvious you like Louis, just admit it to yourself you like a guy, that guy is Louis."

I was stunned, Liam was right. I like Louis and I need to tell him.

So here's chapter 4!!!!!
In either chapter 5 or 6 is where things are going to start happening ;)
So I'm going to ask for
26 reads and 3 votes before I post the next chapter (: tell your friends. I hope you enjoyed! (sorry if theirs any mistakes I was so excited I just wanted To post this ASAP. :)