Chapter 6

(Yes!✊ Finally, a new chapter! 🙌 Sorry it took so long guys, I have to wait for a new episode and it feels like forever for it to come out, but here's part 1 of The Cosmic Ocean episode. Enjoy! 😁)

Dawn's POV:
After the whole Triceraton invasion and we lost Master Splinter because Shredder kill him which Karai is not very happy about it, I knew we shouldn't trust him when April, Splinter, and I went to get his help! I should of tried to finish him off myself when I had the chance when he was about to kill Master Splinter!

We all saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid and when he saw my wings, hair, and eyes, he said that not only Japan knows about the Changeling necklace I'm wearing.

Every alien in space knows about the race of Changelings Empire and then they were all wiped out by the Triceratons and the last Changeling was the Queen of the Changlings store all her powers in the necklace and sent it to Earth before she was wiped out with her people.

We are trying to figure out where the second Black Hole Generator is since we got the first piece from them when the turtles, Karai, and I have to fight in the Triceraton arena. I'm in my new room, wearing my new ninja outfit

(Pretend the boots are low heels, the symbol has the Hamato Clan's symbol, and her Dagger belt is around her waist)

along with parts of my space suit on my outfit, looking at my phone looking at the picture of my friends and family back in my world.

Maybe being here in the TMNT 2012 world isn't a good idea, I mean; It's amazing to have adventures with all of my favorite characters, I can finally get action in this world than in my world, and all, but I missed my home, where I really belong, then again, I feel like I meant to be here too. I also have a little crush on Leo ever since I came to this world..................

............... OK, OK, OK, I got a huge crush on Leo since he is my favorite character in the show, but I don't know if he loves me too.

Anyway, Leo is in the Holodeck room to talk to the hologram Master Splinter again while Karai, April, Casey, Fugitoid and the others are on the bridge, looking for the second piece of the Black Hole Generator, I can't help but thinking that everyone back home are looking for me since I've been gone for I think 6 months.

I guess I really miss being back home, but it feels like my heart knows that I belong here, and as I remember the memories I had with my friends and family back home and with April, Casey, Karai, and the turtles on Earth here,

Dawn:
A million thoughts in my head, should I let my heart keep listening?
'Cause up till now, I've walked the line, nothin' lost, but somethin' missin'.

I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right, which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream?