Chapter 5

Dawn's POV:
I got tired of running, so I decided to try my new wings and fly there while trying not to bump into the sewer walls.

I heard fighting in one of the sewer tunnels, I flew in one and I saw Splinter and Karai in her mutant snake form fighting, I stood there in the air while my wings are flapping.

Then Splinter use the healing hands on Karai and she is screeching in pain, which means the brain-worm is coming out of her! Master Splinter grab Karai's snake-head hand when she was about to fall in the sewers.

I fly down there fast as I can and I grab Karai just in time before she fell in the water. I floated down on the stockman pod (A/N: I don't know what it's called) as I held Karai.

"Dawn!" April said, "You have... wings, your hair and eyes are different. And you got Karai." "Yup, I finally control the Changeling necklace and I came here just in time." I said as my wings folded, "Your victory has come at a price, Yoshi-san!" We turned and saw Tiger Claw, April and I gasps as he was about to blast us, but stopped when a knife hit his gun.

"Sensei!/April!/Dawn!" Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey yelled as they jumped down from the traps and landed on the stockman pod thing, and Tiger Claw left as he laugh manically. "I trust that you are all unharmed." Splinter said sadly, "Sensei?" "What happened?" "She forced me into combat, the healing hands were meant to heal her, not harm her."

"Actually, it did heal her." I said, "What did you mean, Dawn?" Donnie ask, "At the end of this episode, she spit out the brain-worm out of her." "Are you sure?" Leo ask, "Yeah, look." I said as I gently put her down as she grunted, she change back to her human self and gags as she tries to get the brain worm out of her mouth and she spit it out.

The brain-worm screeched and I stepped on it, killing it instantly. Karai breaths deeply, look up and said, "Hey guys, how's it going?" "Karai, you're alright!" Mikey said as he hugged her, startled her.

"It's good to see you again too, Mikey." She said as she pats him on his shell. "Miwa." Master Splinter said as Karai look at him, she smiles and hug him as she said, "Father, I'm so sorry." "It is alright, my daughter."

"Thanks Dawn, for getting Karai before she fell in the sewers." Leo said, "No problem." I said before we all left back to the lair.

(Back in the real world)

Luis's POV:
It's Wednesday morning, and it's been 5 days and we don't know where Dawn went, we heard from her family and her mom said that Dawn wasn't in her room but the balcony doors are open and all her stuff is still in her room, but she wasn't there.

I think I know why, if I haven't argue with her on Friday in the first place, then none of this would happen. "Man, it's been 5 days, and we still don't know what happen to Dawn." Oshay said, I'm in the cafeteria with her,

" Oshay said, I'm in the cafeteria with her,

and our other friends; Jasmine,