•Height•

Prompt: Joe is too small to reach something.

Type: Funny & Cute

Relationship: Dating

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Joe's POV)

I hate being small, it's so annoying. All of my friends are so tall it feels like I'm there child. I live with a very tall person which makes it worse as he likes to put things in high places where I can't reach.

••••••••••••••••••••••

It was just a normal Saturday morning, I had woken up before Caspar - as every day goes - and I wanted to have some cereal as I was so hungry. I quietly got out of the bed, as me and Caspar shared a bed.

I walked up the stairs and headed over to the kitchen to get some cereal. I grabbed my cereal, the milk and a spoon. I then walked over to the cupboard where the bowls where and tried to grab one. But because of my height, I wasn't able too.

I jumped to try and grab the bowl but I still couldn't get it. I finally gave up and just stood there, with pouty lips.

"Need help?"

I looked up to see Caspar standing there - in just jogging bottoms - looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah please, I'm too small." I said sadly.

Caspar grabbed the bowl and then he placed it on the side. He then picked me up so I was on his shoulders.

"Small now?" He asked with a laugh.

"No, wow it's so cool being tall!" I shouted as I started looking around.

Caspar then put me down which made me pout again.

"Don't be sad. I like you being small." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the sofa.

He pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his waist.

"I hate being small though," I said looking at my boyfriend.

"You may think being small is bad, but it's not. I love you being small."

I smiled at him and he smiled at me before we started kissing.

••••••••••••••••••••

K|L🔮💖