~ Just Tell Him/Part 3 ~

(Joe's POV)

Okay. Today was the day I'm going to tell Caspar I love him. Harley literally begged me yesterday to tell him, so I'm just going to do it.

"Casp, can I talk to you?"

"Sure."

I sat down on my bed as Caspar walked in. He sat next to me as put his arm around me.

"Listen, Joe. I actually need to tell you something too." I stared at him for a second before nodding.

"You go first then." I replied with.

"Okay. Look, well, I kind of have a crush on your sister. I know, I shouldn't but I just couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry, Joe. I didn't mean to fall in love with her I just-"

By now I had tears running down my cheeks. Why was I so stupid? Caspar's straight, he would never ever go out with me. I got up and raced out of my room. Caspar started to shout my name, but I didn't care, all I wanted was to be alone.

My sister had gone of to the shop so she at least she won't know. I ran out of the house, heading different directions until I decided to just head left. I had no idea where I was gonna go, or where I was going, but I just wanted to get away from everything. I figured the best thing to do was to call Zoe.

(Z: Zoe J: Joe)

Z: Hello?

J: Hey sis. Do you mind if I come to yours for a bit?

Z: Aren't you setting up the party?

J: what party?

Z: Harley invited everyone over for a party. It starts at 5.

J: I never knew this.

Z: oh well, yeah I guess you can come to my house.

J: thx sis, see you in a bit.

I hung up and placed my phone into my pocket. I can't believe Harley planned a party without me knowing! The train station was only 5 minutes away so I decide to run. As I got there I bought a ticket before waiting for the train.

7 minutes later the train was here. I found a seat before sitting down. I reached into my pocket to find some headphones. I grabbed my phone and placed my headphones in. I pressed on the first song on my playlist.

(Troye Sivan's, The Fault In Our Stars (MMXIV))

The way

Of a simple human emotion weighs you down

More than the tank ever did

The pain

It's determined and demanded to aik

But I'm okay

And I don't wanna let this go

I don't wanna lose control

I just wanna see the stars with you

And I don't wanna say goodbye

Someone tell me why

I just wanna see the stars with you

You lost

A part of your existence

The warm, against yourself

Hold the light

They light up in lights of sadness

Telling you, it's time to go

And I don't wanna let this go

I don't wanna lose control

I just wanna see the stars with you

And I don't wanna say goodbye

Someone tell me why

I just wanna see the stars with you

Don't give it up just lets stay grand for one more minute

No, don't give it up just lets stay grand for one more minute

Don't give it up just lets stay grand

No, don't give it up just lets stay grand for one more minute

Don't give it up just lets stay grand (grand)

And I don't wanna let this go

I don't wanna lose control

I just wanna see the stars with you (the stars with you)

And I don't wanna say goodbye

Someone tell me why

I just wanna see the stars with you (the stars with you)

With you.

The song finished so I looked up. I saw a boy wearing a black hoodie. He looked about the age of 19. He looked up at me he smiled before asking;

"Is anyone sitting here?" He pointed to the seat opposite me. I shook my head as he sat down. He pulled off his hood. I instantly recognised who it was.

"Oh my god, Troye?" I looked up at me. "Hey Joe. I thought you wouldn't recognise me!" I smiled. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Me and Tyler had a fight. So I'm going to stay with my friend." My smile faded. Troye and Tyler never have fights, there such good friends! "Oh okay."

I put my headphone back in and pressed play. Fools started to play.

Only fools fall for you

Only fools fall

The words played in my head again and again. They kept reminding me of Caspar. The song is right, only fools fall for you.

I kept replaying that song again and again, the same lyrics replaying in my head. Caspar will never love me. Ever.

After listening to the song for ages the train finally arrived.

"Bye Troye!" I said to Troye. "Bye Joe!" He replied before running off. I turned around as I started walking. I did t want to disturb Zoe so I'll just walk home.

-----------------------------

Wow. That was a long chapter. 900 words?? But I do hope you enjoyed it! I am actually listening to fools right now so.. ITS AMAZING! IF YOU HAVENT HEARD IT, YOU NEED TO!!!!! Also go listen to all of Troyes songs, there AMAZING too! Also, now I'm 12, so yay!! I turned 12 yesterday!

Anyway,

Baiii!

-HH