~ Dare Or Dare ~

Random idea I thought of...

It was a casual Saturday night, all the Brits were sitting in a circle, drunk, and we're playing a good game of Dare Or Dare. So far, Alfie had Nutella all over his face and Marcus had no clothes on apart from his boxers. It was Zoe's time to dare someone, and of course she chose her brother.

"Dare Or Dare Joe?" Zoe asked as the room became silent. "Uhh, Dare!" He laughed after his sentence. Zoe stood up and walked over to a black bag on the corner of the room. She pulled out some handcuffs and handed them to Joe. "You have to be attached to Caspar for the rest of the night." Joe clasped the handcuffs around his and Caspar's wrists.

It wasn't much of a struggle as they were sat next to each other, but when everyone went to bed, they were stuck together with no escape. So they had to share a bed. They both weren't to bothered about it, as they had slept in the same bed before, but now they were attached to each other, it would be difficult to sleep. So, they had to sleep very close in order to sleep comfortably.

The next morning, Zoe and everyone else decided to check on he boys, as they hadn't woken up yet. But when they all entered the room, all there faces became flat as they looked at the 2 boys handcuffed together. They all started laughing quietly, but eventually you could hear their laughs from a million miles away. Joe moved in his sleep but then stopped and snuggled back into Caspar.

Let's just say, they weren't unhandcuffed until 2 days later ;)

Sorry it's short.. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

-Kenzie💋