~ The Very 1st Date ~

Wow, it's been a while hasn't it? I've kinda been bored all day cause I was sick and had nothing to do, so I thought I would write this.. I hope you will enjoy!

The cool breeze drifted through the air as the two boys laid across the silky grass. The sun was setting on the horizon making their date even better than it already was. "This has been an amazing day, thank you." The smaller boy whispered as he peered up at the stars. The taller boy stood up and extended his hand, the smaller boy grabbed the taller boys hand and pulled himself up. The taller boy grabbed the hem of his own t-shirt and pulled it over his head. He then ran towards the rather large pond and jumped in, making a gigantic splash as done so. The younger boy watched as the other boy splashed around and decided he wanted to have some fun too.

The smaller boy jumped into the water, he shivered a little as the temperature was quite low. The taller boy must of noticed as he can behind the smaller boy and pulled him against his chest. "I'm glad you said yes." The taller boy whispered into the other boys ear. The smaller boy smiled as he turned around and splashed the other boy. The taller boy yelped but smirked as he started to splash the other boy. They both started to scream as they became more drenched.

Eventually, the boys had stopped. There bodies were completely drenched in water and sweat. You could hear their soft breathing. Both boys climbed out of the river and shook themselves off. They slipped their t-shirts on before packing up the picnic. Their hands joined before they started walking back to their home. This was the best date ever.

-Kenzie💋