Introduction

"I'm coming with you." I said, and the tears spilled from her eyes. 

"You need to be here for Alexis. She can't go through her life without her parents." April said quietly. I froze, having nothing to say. She was right. Alexis needed me. And I needed her. I couldn't leave her all alone. But April had my heart. I couldn't lose her either.... How would I solve this? 

My head rested in my hands as I rethought the conversation April and I had last night. She had told me that Alexis needed me, and she was right. I couldn't just leave her all alone to fend for herself. But April had been my main priority from the beginning. I couldn't just let her slip through my fingers after I had spent so long getting her back. My life was so confusing, but I lost either way. If I chose April, I wouldn't be able to help Alexis through life, but if I chose Alexis, nothing would be the same. I would miss everything about April. Her sweet voice, her warm lips and her smooth body. I rolled over and hid my face in the pillow, letting the tears escape. I felt a warm embrace and I lifted my head to see April with her arms wrapped around me. 

"I'm so sorry Chris." she whispered, already knowing what I was thinking about. 

"It's not your fault." I whispered back as I kissed her lightly. She kissed me back and my hands wandered up her shirt, but she stopped me. 

"You have to go to work." she mumbled. I groaned and kissed her again. 

"Why do you always have to be right?" I complained as I rolled out of bed and pulled on my boxers. She smiled at me, and I could see that she was trying to pretend everything was normal. I sighed. No matter how much she wanted to pretend, nothing could ever be normal again. And with every passing second it brought us closer to the moment we would be ripped apart. 

_______________________________________________

Well here's the introduction to the sequel :) comment and tell me what you think and I should have chapter one posted by tomorrow :D