Imagine for New_Directions_Clinic

Freddie's (Frederica) POV

Today I woke up with the worst headache ever and I just truly had an awful night. At some points throughout the night I felt either really hot or cold. I just can't be sick, not today.  I have one of my most important games of soccer today and I can't miss it or else my coach will kick me off the team.

I heard Louis voice from downstairs telling me that breakfast is ready. Yeah Louis from the former One Direction is my brother, but now he is a doctor so I can't, I just can't let him find out or else he will not allow me to play today. 

"Freddie we have to leave in 30 minutes get ready and grab something to eat."

"Coming just got to get ready"

I put on my soccer cloths on and was ready to go downstairs but decided to first check how I look in the mirror first.

"Ugh, why do I look so awful, so happy that Lou gave me some makeup to cover up how I look then brother will not notice anything."

After 10 minutes of me putting on makeup, I decided to put my hair in a high ponytail with hair ties of my teams colors. 

"Morning bro, hey boys." I said and gave Harry, Niall, Liam and my wonderful brother a huge. "You guys ready to go?"

"Freddie you haven't eaten anything yet today, at least get an apple." Liam said being the overprotective one.

"I am not hungry" I felt all there eyes on me staring me down until I do what they tell me to do "Fine I will get an apple, can we go now, I do not want to be late like last time."

The car ride was so boring and awful, I only ate like 2 bites of the apple and only when the boys were looking at me.  

"Good luck Freddie, will be up in the podium watching you, make us proud." Louis said while giving me a kiss. I saw this look he had on his face when he kissed me, that face he makes when he thinks something is wrong with me. This is not good, got to distract him or just leave. I have no idea what to do.

"Bye boys, see you guys later, my team is waiting for me gotta go love you all." I said while running away from them.

"Now go on the field and play as hard as you ever had played, and show the other team who the best soccer players are. On 3." Coach said

"1, 2, 3, Club C Hurricanes" We said together

We had only played 10 minutes of the game when I started to feel very dizzy but continued playing the game.  

I saw the ball coming towards me at the perfect angle to shoot at the goal. Straight after I shoot every started feeling very weird and then it was all black. 

Louis's POV 

When I kissed Freddies head before the game it felt quite hot, but before I had time to ask her about it she was gone and ready to start the game. 

"Something is wrong with Freddie, usually she'll be with us for a much longer time then she did today." Niall said pointing out even more things to back up that she is sick.

"When I kissed her she did seem very hot, but she left before I had time to ask about it." I said

"We should go to her coach and get her off this game and take her to our hospital. This could be quite serious especially when she is being so active in a game of football." Liam said bringing out his daddy direction side and the doctor him. 

We went up to Freddies coach to tell him to get her off the game but when we were there we witnessed her scoring a goal and then falling. Wait what falling, she isn't getting up, we have to get on the field now and get her to the hospital. 

We ran onto the field but got stopped by the referee saying "You aren't allowed to be on this field during the game"

"That lady over there she is my sister and I need to take care of her and get her as quickly as I can to my hospital."

"Freddie, Freddie, Frederica can you hear me" Harry asked more yelled

"Her pulse is going quite fast and it seems like she is dehydrated with a high fever."

"Has anyone called an ambulance?" I asked hoping for a yes, luckily the coach had called one.

"Niall, Liam and Harry you guys take the car and drive to the hospital and get ready for when we come."

"We can't leave you here alone"

"I will be fine, the ambulance will come soon anyways."

After a few minutes of waiting, the ambulance came.

"Has been unconscious for 5 minutes, high fever and dehydration." I told the paramedics as they arrived on the scene.

They quickly rushed me and Freddie into the ambulance and before we knew it I saw the boys standing at the door of emergency entrance.

"Hey mate, how are you, how is she? Niall said noticing that I was starting to worry more and more as the time progressed

"I'm fine I guess, I should have stopped, she shouldn't have played that game. I am the worst brother that I can possibly be. I should probably change and help you guys with here"

 "Louis, no one could know this would happen, I think it would be best for both you and your sister if you stay here. You don't want to see her in this state. I will come in when you can see her."

Now what should I do

Freddie's (Frederica) POV

I woke up to seeing a very blurry black figure to my right. I tried to reach that figure but then I heard many machines beeping causing me a huge headache.

"Hey Freddie, How you feeling"

"Harry, where is Louis?"

"He is ok just getting food, he's been beside your side for over 5 hours just waiting for you. Now how are you feeling"

"I'm fine, I guess" not wanting to tell him about my headache

"If you want to leave this hospital anytime soon you got to tell me what is wrong, OK?"

"I have a headache, can you please get Louis." Just when I asked for him he appeared

"Freddie, you're awake, I missed you." He said while giving me a hug

"Now this might make you a bit tired it's just for the headache and when you wake up, we might leave"  

It's been two days since the incident but honestly I would not mind being in the hospital longer because then I get to see Louis and the boys all the time. I feel much better and I can only thank the boys.

BTW I will not be playing football for a good time, I managed to injure my foot somehow so I head a surgery on that when I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1179

Hope you guys liked it, this is my first time writing

Keep the requests coming

I will have another imagine up as soon as possible 

~S~