"So have you made any good friends in college?" I asked to initiate a conversation while waiting for the order.

"Not exactly; just casual. I don't get much time to stay in there after classes as I have to rush to the shop," she replied.

"Don't you have friends from your previous course?"

"I have, but we do not talk much. Two of my friends are already married and they left their studies. One is there in the campus but she usually spends her free time with her boyfriend."

"And what about you. I am sorry..." I said and bit my tongue. Maybe I was too direct to ask about her boyfriend on our first kind of date

"No, it's ok. I don't have a boyfriend," she replied calmly.

"Thanks for not taking it otherwise."

"It's ok. I guess we are friends," she said and smiled at me.

Thank god I was among her friends.

"So what you do as hobbies?" she asked me.

"As for me, I like to work. And if I get some time I spend it with my friends and family. And if I still get some spare time I like to write."

"Write?"

"I like to write poetry," I replied.

"Can you give me an example?" she said, smiling.

"Well, I am not good enough. It's more like a bathroom singer kind of poetry."

"It's ok; it's your hobby. I would like to listen to one of them if it is ok with you," she insisted.

How could I have ignored her request?

I took my phone and opened the diary app to select one of my poems.

"But you have to promise me that you won't tell Aman or Vikrant. They will make fun of me till eternity if they get the slightest idea."

"So you didn't even tell your best buddies?" she asked, surprised.

"Somethings are not to be shared among boys," I replied innocently.

"Why? Because it will make you look weak? Or maybe not what you show them that you are?" she asked.

She had a point. Maybe that was the reason I was always afraid of telling them about my hobby. But I never tried to think about this earlier

"Hmmmm. Maybe."

"Ok I won't tell them I promise," she said.

"Ok then here you go..."

"दुआओं में मांगू जिसे वो आस हो तुम"

"मेरे दिल में लग रही है वो प्यास हो तुम"

" होके भी हो हर सुं हो वो एहसास हो तुम"

"मुझसे दूर हो मगर फिर भी आस पास हो तुम"