Tuesday

Sam woke up but something was off. Looking around Sam found that Rose wasn't by his side.

"Come on Sam. You know you love this song." Dean said lip singing along as he played assure guitar on his leg.

"Where's Rose?" Sam asked.

"I don't know I figured she was in her special place is been about two months since we killed her dad." Dean reminded.

"Yeah I guess that's true." Sam nodded.

Gabriel and Rose

"So your my great niece?" Gabriel questioned." You don't look much like my brother. Can't say that's a bad thing though."

"Your Gabriel." Rose stated looking at him.

"That I am." He answered.

"And you have a thing for candy?"

"Yes would you like some?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes please." Rose smiled.

Gabriel pulled out butterscotch tossing it to her.

"What am doing here and where is Sam?"

"They are doing a channel surfing to show them that their roles are destined. You are here so I can get to know my niece." Gabe told her.

Rose stood up quickly. She threw the piece if butterscotch at him." How dare you. How dare you decided that. I won't allow that to happen to them. Just because your father prophesized something doesn't mean that's the way it has to be." Rose yelled.

Gabriel backed away holding his hands up in surrender. A bright orange light radiated off Rose before the whole room was filled in it.

"Woah what happened." Sam asked looking around.

"Gabriel did." She said.

Snapping her fingers Gabriel was in a ring of holy fire.

"Your the archangel Gabriel?" Dean questioned.

"Guys I'm here to get you." Castiel's sentence trailed off as he saw us.

"Hi Castiel." Rose greeted.

Hi guys. I don't know if I'm going to keep this story going. I've lost interest in it so. I guess we'll see.