Rock Paper Siccors

Sam threw me something as I walked out of the bathroom. To Rose's further inspection it was a hamburger.

"Thank you Sam." Rose nodded avoiding his gaze. She knew he'd ask about his dreams but she isn't ready to spill the last of her secret.

"Tomorrow before heading out we will go and buy you a clothes." Dean said grabbing Rose's hamburger out of her hands.

"Hey." She laughed hitting Dean's shoulder.

"Your so abusive." Dean whined taking a bite of the hamburger.

"And your a thief." She retorted taking her hamburger back.

Dean pouted muttering something under his breathe. Sam laughed throwing a hamburger at Dean.

"I got you some fries too. I figured you hadn't eaten in while." Sam said passing Rose fries.

"Thank you." Rose blushed looking down.

She had pretty much finished her burger off.

"So who's sleeping with Rose?" Dean asked.

"Rock paper scissors."

Both boys quickly picked one.

"Ha I won." Sam laughed victorious.

"You cheated." Dean whined.

"Whatever you say."

Rose climbed into the bed on the right soon followed by Sam.

"Night Dean." Rose whispered shutting the light off.

"Night Rose. Sam."

"Goodnight Dean." Sam laughed. "Night Rose."

"Sweet dreams Sammy."

Everyone drifted off into dreamless sleeps.

Morning Sam's pov

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked down to see Rose. Her ombre hair splayed out behind her. It reminded me of waterfall. It was dark chocolate brown at the top and faded into a nice honey brown at the bottom. Rose's skin was pale with scars that littered her skin like the stars in the sky. Her lips were pink like petals of a flower. She was no doubt beautiful. There was something about her that lured you in. I had to admit she looked really good in my sweats even if they were huge on her.

Somewhere during the course of the night we ended up cuddling. My arm was wrapped around her waist securely and our legs were interlinked.

A stray strand of hair fell into her face. I moved it back kissing her forehead softly.

"Morning Sammy." Rose whispered.

"Morning." Sam whispered against her forehead.

Sam pulled Rose closer to him. She wrapped her arms around Sam. Rose rested her head on his chest. Sam then laid his head on top of hers.

He smelt like pine needles and warm fresh baked cookies. It was a nice smell.

"I'd be content if I never left this bed." Rose whispered.

Sam laughed nodding his head.

"Hey you guys better not be doing anything over there." Dean said in his husky morning voice.

"Me. Never." Rose laughed.

"Good." He says sitting up." We should go get coffee and breakfast before we go shopping. "

"I want coffee but I don't want to get out of bed." Rose whined.

Both boys laughed at her.

"Don't laugh at me I'll beat both of you." Rose stated throwing a pillow at Dean.

"Hey I'll have non of that." Dean said putting the pillow with the rest of his.

Sam got up out of bed much to Rose's complaining.

"Hurry up you guys made me get out of bed so hurry your butts up." Rose yelled grabbing Dean's jacket and pulling it on.

"That's mine." Dean stated looking at her.

"I do realize that. Me stealing your jacket is the least of your problems and you know it." Rose said walking out the door.

Dean smacked her butt as she walked out.

"Watch where your hands are." Rose warned laughing.

"I knew exactly where my hands were." He said winking.

Rose burst out laughing. Dean ran to Rose throwing her over his shoulder and twirling around.

"Dean Winchester put me down." Rose laughed pounding on his back.

"Don't think so."Dean laughed spinning around faster.

"Sammy save me." Rose laughed.

Sam ran out without a shirt. He sighed laughing as he saw the only danger Rose was in was Dean messing with her. Sam laughed throwing his shirt on.

"Come on let's go eat." Sam said walking to the car.

At diner

Rose has been ignoring Sam and Dean since they got to the car.

"Come on are you really going to ignore me." Dean asked leaning across the table.

"I don't mind if she ignores you but she can't ignore me." Sam said.

"I feel it." Dean said pouting.

Sam turned towards Rose moving all her hair to one side. He ran his nose up and down the side of her face. Rose gave him nothing. Sam smiled nipping her ear. Rose squealed pushing Sam away.

"Don't do that." She whined covering her ears.

Both boys laughed. The waitress came back with all our food. I moved Dean's plate slightly and grabbed the napkin under it. Rose showed it to Sam laughing.

"Someones got a secret admirer." Rose chimed.

"Let me see?" Dean asked trying to grab the napkin.

"I don't think so." Rose smirked folding it up and putting it in her pocket.

Rose picked a strawberry off Dean's pancakes and ate it.

"Hey I was going to eat that." Dean pouted.

"You are my burger yesterday." Rose retorted taking a bite of her biscuit and gravy.

Dean just pouted poking at his pancakes. Rose beckoned for him to come closer. Dean leaned forward. Rose planted a kiss on his cheek so he'd stop pouting.

Dean blushed." Maybe I should let you steal my food more often. "Dean whispered starting to eat his food.

After breakfast we headed to the nearest apparel store. A lingerie store by chance was the first store we ran into.

"Hey I like this one. I think you should get it." Dean said pointing to a bra thong set.

They were both super revealing. The bra was black lace with strings holding it together. The thong was the same design. The leggings with the set were also black. (I'm not sure if they are really leggings but you know bare with me)

"I'm sure you do." She said eyeing Dean.

Rose ended up getting two black bras and a red one all with lace with matching thongs. Then she got two pairs of black pants, a pair of short shorts Dean very much approved of, three tank tops, and a green button up.

"Uh I remember why I hate shopping now." Rose groaned getting in the car.

Both boys laughed joining her in the car.

"Where are we heading to now?" Rose asked.

"That's right I forgot to even ask you if you wanted to come with us." Dean said.

"Well of course I want to come with you. I used to be a hunter." Rose said.

Both boys looked at her baffled.

"What?" She asked

"Nothing." Dean murmured.

"Were heading to Wisconsin by the way." Sam answered.