Discussions

"How long do you have Dean?" Rose asked leading against the impala.

"A year." Dean answered.

"Dean." Rose whispered.

Rose pulled him into a hug combing her fingers through his hair. Dean rested his face in the crook of Rose's neck.

"I can't weasel out of the deal or Sam will die." Dean told her.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'll find a way out of this. No matter the cost." Rose assured him.

"Just promise me you won't sell your soul." Dean asked.

"If it will get you out of this I will." Rose told him.

Dean sighed holding her closer.

At Bobby's

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Sam joked." Thanks for patching me up though."

"This is Rose by the way. We picked her up a long time ago. She was um." Dean introduced.

"I ran away to hide from something. Rose. It's nice to meet you Bobby." Rose finished.

"Would you guys like some beers?" Bobby asked eyeing Dean.

"Yeah." Sam answered oblivious to the tension.

"Dean come help me." Bobby insisted.

"Take it easy on him." Rose whispered a Bobby left with Dean.

Once they were gone Sam sweeped Rose off her feet twirling her in the air. Sam kissed her passionately holding her close.

"I missed you." Sam whispered against her lips.

"I missed you too." Rose replied.

"Why'd you leave? I was so scared that you'd never come back." Sam asked quietly.

"I was scared of myself. I can't control myself when I go out of control like that. I didn't want to hurt you, Dean, or anyone else." Rose answered resting her forehead against Sam's.

Outside

"You damn idjit. How long do you have?" Bobby demanded crying.

Dean looked away guilty.

"How long do you have?"

"A year." Dean whispered." I couldn't let him die Bobby. I couldn't do it."

Bobby hugged Dean close not caring about the tears.